Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I picked up Cybercherry, CC for short, today. Over all it is near perfect, a few things I have to report. Beads of water in tail lights? A liquid dripping under the frunk, is it AC condensation ? it was on very low and then off. Or is it the windshield wiper fluid? Looks like the undercarriage in the back got scraped, bolts missing from the cover under there and lots of scraps and a gap on the left side. How uneven are the backseats allowed to be? I checked the gaps almost all are 4mm or less. Around both side of the front passenger door the there are areas where the gap is bigger than 4mm and on the hinge side of the driver's door too. Panel alignments are very good. Everything seems to be working just great. I am so happy at last to have this car.

Attachments

• CC1.jpg
    CC1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 47
  • CC2.jpg
    CC2.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 43
  • CC3.jpg
    CC3.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 37
My VIN is 212*** but I just got a text saying my MY is "expected to be built in 1-2 days" ?? I thought 212*** VINs are already made.
Have same config as you (order date 04/24) and I have a 212 VIN as well. I think they build ours a while ago and just haven’t delivered yet considering there are VINs in the high teens and some in the twenties.
I was told by Burbank my car was built and they were waiting for delivery to them and I would get an email for delivery as soon as it was en route to then. I got that email this afternoon around 4/430 and was able to schedule delivery for 06/29.

Reactions: Greg007 and nojuice
Bay Area peeps - it seems like home delivery is the default despite selecting pickup. Has anyone reached out to the Delivery Team and they allowed pickup instead?
I was told for the last few weeks that it was for sure going to be a home delivery. Then when I finally got a VIN I was told to come pick it up. Call whatever delivery center is handling it and ask them. I get the feeling they can be pretty flexible.