Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I doubt it’s only a handful. Seems like a lot of May and June orders have not been filled yet, even some April ones too. I for one ordered on 5/24 and don’t have my vin.
There are more than a handful of April orders that do not VINs. SA said the 1st week of July two weeks ago and now is stating the 2nd week. I get a bad feeling that it will move a week back at a time. MY delivery date is September (for the past 6 days).

There are more than a handful of April orders that do not VINs. SA said the 1st week of July two weeks ago and now is stating the 2nd week. I get a bad feeling that it will move a week back at a time. MY delivery date is September (for the past 6 days).
You and me both.. Especially since I am back to a three week spread for EDD(was September for 5 days prior to today). Surely if there was a solid build date it would be less.

13 weeks since order placed 4/3, App is saying delivery July 9 - 29.

19 weeks here, and that includes receiving a VIN back in March and paying the ACH payment for the car, and then the day before my delivery they sell the car to somebody else and tell me that I'm put back into the queue with no explanation or reason, and then refund my ACH payment a week later with me even asking about it.

My EDD is currently saying Aug 8 - Aug 28 :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701-200839_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-200839_Tesla.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20210701-200821_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-200821_Samsung Internet.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: Limchori