Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YEAAAAHHHHHH ITS RAINING VINNNSSS .... GOT MY VIN 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉😭😭😭😭 XXXX2408
Congrats! Hope you find out your delivery date/time soon!

I have the same build as you, ordered on 5/8 completed account setup 5/12 or 5/13, can't recall when I accepted the loan terms, Santa Barbara pickup. Keeping my fingers crossed it's coming soon enough. Current EDD is 7/31 to 8/12, it's been pushing back 1 day each day since last Saturday.

Reactions: JustYNot and LSJR
For anyone in East Bay, I drove by the Dublin center yesterday and every new car spot there was filled with Ys! Lots of white, a few black and MSM.

By the bowling alley a few blocks away, there is another lot that the center uses to store new cars (site of the infamous Ys that got wheels stolen). At the end of last quarter and into beginning of July it was full but now empty. Hope to see more and more come into the center

For anyone in East Bay, I drove by the Dublin center yesterday and every new car spot there was filled with Ys! Lots of white, a few black and MSM.

By the bowling alley a few blocks away, there is another lot that the center uses to store new cars (site of the infamous Ys that got wheels stolen). At the end of last quarter and into beginning of July it was full but now empty. Hope to see more and more come into the center
Last month I saw a lot there! Now it’s another end of month, east bay, come on!!!

Reactions: mcp105
Welcome and try to enjoy the ride (aka the wait)!

Thank you! What confused me was whether or not my reservation was "in" as they webpage made it seem like I needed to complete the financing first, but I asked them on chat and no, I don't need to do that yet. Not for another couple months anyway. They assured me my reservation is "in" per the agreement & Order Number.

We aren't in a rush (or so we tell ourselves) as we can't sell our current plug-in until January per my CPA. That's a long story, but yeah it's a 2021 plug-in. I should have listened to my wife in March before buying what's turned out to be a very annoying vehicle, if not a lemon.

4 months isn't a long time though, right? o_O

Reactions: Starway2001
Thank you! What confused me was whether or not my reservation was "in" as they webpage made it seem like I needed to complete the financing first, but I asked them on chat and no, I don't need to do that yet. Not for another couple months anyway. They assured me my reservation is "in" per the agreement & Order Number.

We aren't in a rush (or so we tell ourselves) as we can't sell our current plug-in until January per my CPA. That's a long story, but yeah it's a 2021 plug-in. I should have listened to my wife in March before buying what's turned out to be a very annoying vehicle, if not a lemon.

4 months isn't a long time though, right? o_O
You don't need to complete financing now, but did you put cash as your financing method on the order page yet?

The wait is (almost) over! Got the official blue button this morning and then got my VIN 5YJYDxxxx.
Completed profile 5/11- LR White/White, Gemini wheels, Tow, No FSD
EDD currently July 28-31st was July 28th-Aug 9th yesterday.
I guess the next step is waiting for an SA to contact me. So stoked! Hopefully the rest of you with Q2 orders get your VIN soon.
Okayy so I got a text after getting the VIN yesterday with a number to call and confirm delivery date. However, it will not be a home delivery like others have had but I will be picking up the new baby in Burbank on the 31st! Once we confirmed the pick-up, the ACH payment for the down payment became available on the account page.
Total nightmare waiting process from the date of profile completion to pickup this weekend will be 80 days. I will update with pics and info about the pick-up process this weekend.

congrats everyone on getting the VINs.. i finished my checklist except for payment method, it will count as profile completed right ??
C5F687C6-672D-4356-B7B2-7E9D2B83C635.png