Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
after exactly a 3 month wait from purchase to delivery day - I’m taking delivery tomorrow. Was able to get a 1.24% interest rate through Tesla who Rate Matched my DCU loan offer on a 72 month term. Can’t say it hasn’t been a long road, but I am excited to get the vehicle tomorrow.

anyone have any suggestions where to find a good checklist to inspect the car when i get it?

Also, on home delivery, who do I reach out to if there are issues or blemishes with the vehicle after they drop it off?
I am curious to know if there's a checklist out there...but I have read for the home delivery - you would use the app to schedule a service appointment and make notes of all the issues/blemishes that way. Right now you can't use the app since you don't have the car up front, and I believe you need to use the app to unlock the car anyways.

Reactions: ModYLA
after exactly a 3 month wait from purchase to delivery day - I’m taking delivery tomorrow. Was able to get a 1.24% interest rate through Tesla who Rate Matched my DCU loan offer on a 72 month term. Can’t say it hasn’t been a long road, but I am excited to get the vehicle tomorrow.

anyone have any suggestions where to find a good checklist to inspect the car when i get it?

Also, on home delivery, who do I reach out to if there are issues or blemishes with the vehicle after they drop it off?

You'll pretty much need to document it yourself. Take pictures of the concerned areas or issues, and then document it on the Tesla app when scheduling an appointment with Tesla Mobile Service. Even if the delivery driver is still there when you notice any issues, they're just going to tell you to list it on the app since they won't have a way to record it for you (they're just dropping off the car & paperwork, and probably won't have a way to document any issues with it).

A service tech will then come out and fix those issues, but be prepared to possibly wait a good couple of weeks until they can show up.... depending on your area and how busy they are. Otherwise, you might just want to put some elbow-grease into correcting the issues yourself if you can. But if it's an obvious repair or part replacement needed, then you'll just have to wait for Tesla mobile service to show up and take care of it.

This is the checklist that was circulating in the other waiting room forum..

Bookmarked it myself after I saw it a couple days ago. Looks like it's the same one @Dnv15 posted.

• Love
Reactions: ryneezy and e645824
Ordered yesterday 8/11. showing EDD of 9/12-9/30.

MYP Red/White

Congratulations, you just confirmed everyone's assertion that Performance is prioritized before LR. :D

Notice my red/white MYLR ordered 07/31 with an EDD of "December". Once you get yours, please be sure to post a photo so that I can see what mine will look like 3 months later

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Last edited:
Reactions: MTBevrider