Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5/6 order here

Getting ready to pick up my Tesla today at 2:30 at Buena Park. Got this text two hours ago…

“Hi William, as we were preparing your vehicle for Delivery, our detail team noticed a couple minor aesthetic concerns that will need additional time to rectify. We are expecting the vehicle to be ready in the next couple of days and are happy to deliver the vehicle to you when it is ready. We will tentatively reschedule for 8.19.2021 and of course will let you know if it is ready earlier. Thanks!”

the wait continues ….
I ordered the same day as you for the same location. Still no VIN and EDD of 9/23-9/30. What is your car color and specs?

I have a question about making down payment. They will delivery my car to my house on this Friday. Should i make the payment now or wait until i see the car? Thank you in advance.
I think another poster mentioned they didn’t have to pay until they saw the car. Probably better to wait, in the unlikely event you end of rejecting the car or it has some obvious issue.

Reactions: Harle
I think another poster mentioned they didn’t have to pay until they saw the car. Probably better to wait, in the unlikely event you end of rejecting the car or it has some obvious issue.
I just called SC to ask about this and they said I have to pay before delivery, so they switched me to pickup method since I wanted to inspect the car before making down payment.

Ordered my LRMY 5 seater White with White interior on May 25th to be delivered to Stockton service center. My EDD initially said mid to end of August jumped up to October and settled on mid to end of September. My co-worker ordered same day in May, also picking up in Stockton and took delivery 2 weeks ago. Calling feels pointless, they tell you what you already know. Just happy that my EDD is fast approaching.

After you pick up your vehicle, please also post your experience with the Stockton DC over in the Stockton-specific thread:
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/conversations/my-dc-is-stockton-ca.259599/

What worked out well, and what didn't. It would help those of us also picking up from Stockton.

Thank you,

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

The website layout just updated. And it shows "Your credit offer is now expired. Resubmit your credit application to proceed." What should I do now? If I resubmit my credit application, dose it mean it all start over again? I have waited for exactly 3 months since I ordered.

Picked up my MYP!!! I took an hour to inspect my car. I found 0 swirls and paint flaws surprisingly.

There were several issues which is getting fixed tomorrow:
  • Minor panel gaps
  • Left spoiler isn’t glued all the way
  • Minor seat gap in the rear
  • Some residue marks on interior trim
No other flaws!!!! Quality has def improved. Job well done Tesla!

Attachments

• 265A2EE5-5C42-4072-93FC-06450B118130.jpeg
    265A2EE5-5C42-4072-93FC-06450B118130.jpeg
    766.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 2B524ACA-43EC-41AA-8027-BB57A3172FA4.jpeg
    2B524ACA-43EC-41AA-8027-BB57A3172FA4.jpeg
    757.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 6C2BEE0F-C7EB-45C2-BC58-BF4F4C0EBB63.jpeg
    6C2BEE0F-C7EB-45C2-BC58-BF4F4C0EBB63.jpeg
    745.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 2173E4A9-9365-44F5-A0C8-364980A8FAB0.jpeg
    2173E4A9-9365-44F5-A0C8-364980A8FAB0.jpeg
    378 KB · Views: 40
Your chart is similiar to mine. I have a few more "jumps" than you do.

View attachment 697534
Seeing all these pretty charts makes me wish I kept track from the beginning.

--
MYLR | Exterior: Red | Interior: Black | Seats: 5 | Wheels: 19" | Tow? No | FSD? No
Ordered 6/20/21
Latest EDD: 8/18 - 9/3 8/17 - 9/3 8/16 - 9/2 8/15 - 9/2 (and these EDD updates are just since I joined TMC)
VIN: I Wish
Delivery Date: Sometime before 2022?

Nice. I haven't been as lucky. I got my VIN 17 days ago and still no car. I called in and my advisor doesn't really know what's going on either. My EDD keeps moving and now it's 8/13-8/20.
Picked up my MYP!!! I took an hour to inspect my car. I found 0 swirls and paint flaws surprisingly.

• Minor panel gaps
Congrats!! 🎉 just lovely!!

Reactions: bawertu2220
Seeing all these pretty charts makes me wish I kept track from the beginning.

--
MYLR | Exterior: Red | Interior: Black | Seats: 5 | Wheels: 19" | Tow? No | FSD? No
Ordered 6/20/21
Latest EDD: 8/18 - 9/3 8/17 - 9/3 8/16 - 9/2 8/15 - 9/2 (and these EDD updates are just since I joined TMC)
#team red: did your EDD change today? Mine stays the same as yesterday…

#team red: did your EDD change today? Mine stays the same as yesterday…
Yes, every day it keeps pushing the first day of the range out by 2 days from currant date. The end date of the range changes every other day. :oops: I'm guessing that tomorrow's EDD will be 8/19 - 9/4. 😂

--
Ordered 6/20/21

• Minor panel gaps
How are you getting your flaws fixed tomorrow? I didn’t have time to inspect at the lot so I did so at home and made a service appointment. None available until next Thursday. Is there a better way?