Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know they have the $1,500 CA incentive right now, but are there any other rebates, etc. from CA or Fed that applies to Model Y buyers? Also, is there any difference in delivering in 2021 (my EDD is currently December 2021) vs. 2022 from the standpoint of any potential rebates/credits and/or carpool lane stickers? Newb here, thanks for all the awesome info!

I know they have the $1,500 CA incentive right now, but are there any other rebates, etc. from CA or Fed that applies to Model Y buyers? Also, is there any difference in delivering in 2021 (my EDD is currently December 2021) vs. 2022 from the standpoint of any potential rebates/credits and/or carpool lane stickers? Newb here, thanks for all the awesome info!

Try this: Electric Vehicle & Solar Incentives

• Helpful
Reactions: e645824 and ryneezy
Tesla keeps on toying with my emotions - I was hopeful yesterday when my EDD stayed the same as the day before and I was officially within my EDD range thinking (possibly illogically) that it meant something. Unfortunately, today the range has again shuffled to the right, +4/+7 (new dates in sig).

• Disagree
Reactions: mrfeb14
Tesla keeps on toying with my emotions - I was hopeful yesterday when my EDD stayed the same as the day before and I was officially within my EDD range thinking (possibly illogically) that it meant something. Unfortunately, today the range has again shuffled to the right, +4/+7 (new dates in sig).
I feel your pain and the madness never ends. LOL. Ordered and complete on 6/15, MYLR white/white, 20", 5 seats, no FSD/Tow with EDD pushed out today from 9/7 to 9/14 - 9/30.

Reactions: DDubbsEV
4 days in a row at 9/30-10/20 here. Up until then, Tesla EDD gods were actually giving me false hope for an EoQ rush delivery. Well front end still is, but I’ve seen others with last day of a month going into the 20th of following month and the 8/30-9/20 crowd have received VINs and a subsequent Sept. EDD. So October it is for now.

Thankful that a new M3SR+ has a Jan. delivery keeping trade-in values absurdly high for my 2019. Hope it lasts into October.