Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Tesla customer service and they said to expect VIN in next few days and car within next 2 weeks. Yay!
This is for the performance model right? Estimated deliveries once ordered is like 3/4 weeks.

Tesla seems almost like they follow the whole “pay to win” template. Anyone stuck with a base model or a non P, are bumped down the list and stay there until they fork up more cash for features that not all may need.

This is for the performance model right? Estimated deliveries once ordered is like 3/4 weeks.

Tesla seems almost like they follow the whole “pay to win” template. Anyone stuck with a base model or a non P, are bumped down the list and stay there until they fork up more cash for features that not all may need.
I got sick of waiting. Got bumped up early and edd shows 9/6 to 9/20 now. I switched to the P. I never had a fast car like this so hoping for a great experience. They say it is almost as fast as a Lambo suv. I don't really drive quicky but would be nice to have the option.

Reactions: PB FUTED
To be fair there is the whole supply and demand side of things too. Only about 10% of orders are for the P. So the vast majority of orders are non-P. So If they produce 30,000 vehicles in a month, and 10% are P that means that only 3,000 are P and 27,000 are non-P. So they are more easily able to meet the demand. Yes, I agree that there is the profit margin aspect as well, but I don't see that as the only reason they turn them around so quickly.

Got the magical text message today. Delivery set for 9/7 for costa mesa location. Blue MYLR base everything else. ordered 7/15.
On the one hand, I'm jealous you got your 7/15 order from California Blue MYLR VIN before my 05/28 Blue MYLR. On the other hand, great to see some Blue MYLR orders getting filled!

Congrats!

Well today my Edd went from 9/20-9/30 to 10/1-10/21 What the actual ****.

Starting to wonder, again, if it’s the color we chose. Don’t see a lot of MSM being delivered or getting VINs. Granted, you ordered a month after me but my EDD says September 11 - September 30 and I called yesterday and was given a VERY specific date of October 7 which doesn’t make a lot of sense. I’m already at Day 94, about two weeks past the range I was given when I placed the order.

This would be incredible if that holds given your order date. Haven't seen a California MYLR get delivered in under 2 months (at least not throughout the summer), let alone a 7 seater! Heck, even 3 months for MYLR to California has been less common these days.
I'm trying to hold my breath but I am excited. It went from Dec19-Jan7----->Nov 28-December9---->Sept 20-30----->January---->Sept 19-30. It would be nuts looking at this thread and seeing those with May OD still not having cars if I got mine.

Got the magical text message today. Delivery set for 9/7 for costa mesa location. Blue MYLR base everything else. ordered 7/15.
Congrats what was your EDD history?. Mine was in September until the latest Octobergeddon then moved to 10/13-11/2. I was always hopeful for EoQ rush but now just hoping I don’t slide to Dec. EoQ. Must be out of white paint lol.