Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No change on my MYP order no VIN EDD 9/5-9/17.

Seems a lot of shifting dates From Tesla. Probably trying to get as many cars east and north of CA for EOQ delivery, then SoCal. I really won’t be shocked if we see Bay Area orders being home Delivered up to 11pm on the 30th.

I am going to attempt to stay away from here until Monday evening and enjoy the holiday weekend. I have a new obsession I’m researching to occupy me, POOL CLEANING ROBOTS! If anyone has thoughts or experience on those please message me direct. Need all the info so I can go shopping lol

Reactions: DDubbsEV
No change today still 10/13-11/2 since Monday. Emailed SA and he said ignore EDD (Ha!! Not having much luck with that) and he doesn’t have anymore insight than I do. So either some SAs do (“soft VIN match date”) or they are all just trying to get people off the phone.

No change on my MYP order no VIN EDD 9/5-9/17.

Seems a lot of shifting dates From Tesla. Probably trying to get as many cars east and north of CA for EOQ delivery, then SoCal. I really won’t be shocked if we see Bay Area orders being home Delivered up to 11pm on the 30th.

I am going to attempt to stay away from here until Monday evening and enjoy the holiday weekend. I have a new obsession I’m researching to occupy me, POOL CLEANING ROBOTS! If anyone has thoughts or experience on those please message me direct. Need all the info so I can go shopping lol
Look at Home - Marina Pool Spa & Patio I got a dolphin 30 last year for my pool robot. Have them
Delete the cart (drops price about $100). The model number or name may change but get the one with internet and Bluetooth. You will not find a cheaper price - they can’t advertise because esthetic are less then msrp. I have no connection to the store other than I shopped for months and this was the best deal I found . About half price from my local pool store.

Reactions: mrfeb14
My EDD was the generic "OCTOBER " , last week it was 11/12 - 12/2 until yesterday...... today my acct. Shows the EDD as "OCT 10 - OCT 30"....

I hope I will take delivery next month. What do you guys think I can be able to take delivery next month's?..... I ordered my MYLR mid of July...

Why does it change too much???

My EDD was the generic "OCTOBER " , last week it was 11/12 - 12/2 until yesterday...... today my acct. Shows the EDD as "OCT 10 - OCT 30"....

I hope I will take delivery next month. What do you guys think I can be able to take delivery next month's?..... I ordered my MYLR mid of July...

Why does it change too much???
What is your OD?

Partner and I took her new M3LR up to NorCal for a mini getaway. Saw three trucks full of Tesla cars headed south!

Checked my EDD a few times when I was in the passenger seat, no VIN yet!

quick edit: didn’t use AP the entire way but had our first phantom breaking incident as I was driving but quickly disengaged and tried to smooth it out. 🤔

Rocklin as well! Mine just got updated today from 9/18 - 9/30 to 9/30 - 10/20 :( I ordered and completed profile June 16th. Fingers crossed!

MYLR | Exterior: Pearl White | Interior: Black | Seats: 5 | Wheels: 19" | Tow? No | FSD? No
Bummer my exact spec (bare bones) and I’m 10/13-11/2 on a 7/11 OD, after being in September the whole time until last Monday. Maybe out of white paint?? Haha. Or just not enough profit on the lowest trim. So much for White / West Coast get fastest delivery. Then again EDD could (and will) change again. So c’mon Elon it’s not like these are the Standard Range cars!