Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No Change today.. if pattern holds I'll be in EDD for the 4th time Tomorrow, then Thursday It will shift again. The big question is will the date range shrink or stay the same.
EDD 9/8-9/21
I was wrong. Just was checking the app to check an alert for my powerwalls and I GOT A VIN for my MYP Order #262,***. EDD now 9/7-9/10

Little concerned it's 262 when i've seen 265 and up but I'll take it. Just hope the spoiler is fully on it LOL

I was wrong. Just was checking the app to check an alert for my powerwalls and I GOT A VIN for my MYP Order #262,***. EDD now 9/7-9/10

Little concerned it's 262 when i've seen 265 and up but I'll take it. Just hope the spoiler is fully on it LOL

Fremont is producing roughly 1,000 Model Y per day. Since you said that you were in the East Bay, 262xxx is still reasonable. For people in SoCal, then 262xxx is also reasonable. For someone with a DC of Dublin (where Fremont preferentially sends) then be sure to check the car well. The highest that I've seen posted here is 265xxx so you are only a few days behind (which might just be travel time from Fremont to SoCal). Where'sMyCar (DC=Rocklin) said their's was 263xxx.

So any 26nxxx should be fine at this point. You have 24 hours and 100 miles to check it out for minor things like scratches and dents. Beyond that, Tesla assumes that we scratched/dented it. The warranty still covers major things.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: 12/21 - 1/10
DC: Stockton

Last edited:
Fremont is producing roughly 1,000 Model Y per day. So if you are in SoCal, then 262xxx is reasonable. If your DC is Dublin (where Fremont preferentially sends) then be sure to check the car well. The highest that I've seen posted here is 265xxx so you are only a few days behind (which might just be travel time from Fremont to SoCal). Where'sMyCar (DC=Rocklin) said their's was 263xxx.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: 12/21 - 1/10
DC: Stockton
My DC is Dublin, so I will definitely check it. I'm in NorCal about 50 miles from the factory. Super happy to have it coming, now just waiting for the delivery text or email.

Huh…outside of Where’s my car whose OD was April, I have not seen any May order posts with Vin.

Really?

I got my VIN assigned on a Sunday, I was able to schedule delivery for Friday. Car arrived early so they delivered on Wednesday. So 4 days. It all moved pretty quickly.

Got a VIN! 264xxx

Day 105 - EDD 9/5-9/10. What a crazy process and wait!

So got my VIN....how long before the button to pay and review agreement lights up?

It’s really happening! Got MY Vin!!! Woohoo 🎉🍾🤣🤩🏆 So freakin excited! I’ll be driving MY MY MY so very soon with tentative delivery of 9/8-9/10!!!

Well guys, 106 days later, finally got a Vin! Tentative delivery for 9/10 around 3:00pm.
VIN: 265xxx
Hopefully everything goes smoothly and I will update on delivery and any issues.

MYLR White/White, Induction Wheels, no FSD, no tow, 5 seater with a 7/16/21 order date - my EDD updated last night from 10/21/21 - 11/7/21 to 9/29/21 - 930/21. What does a 1-day range mean? I’ve read a bit through this thread but haven’t seen that yet.
I‘m not sure what that one day range means. I’ve had the same range for a few days, then it disappeared. I ordered 7/12, was due to pick up in SB too, but changed this week to Camarillo (new location that just opened). I hope that doesn’t affect my delivery…. My Edd 10/14-11/3- since 8/30.

Last edited:
I‘m not sure what that one day range means. I’ve had the same range for a few days, then it disappeared. I ordered 7/12, was due to pick up in SB too, but changed this week to Camarillo (new location that just opened). I hope that doesn’t affect my delivery…. My Edd 10/14-11/3- since 8/30.
I want Camarillo. I’m in my EDD range. It would probably mess me up If I changed pick up locations.

I want Camarillo. I’m in my EDD range. It would probably mess me up If I changed pick up locations.
I didn’t change the pick up location, my SA texted me and said the system automatically updated it. I texted him asking if this will delay my delivery and haven’t heard back yet.

Let me know if you end up picking up in Cam! Also what’s your OD?

Last edited:
Definitely WAY higher demand for MYLR, but they could have made my MYLR order instead of the MYP. It's not that there are MYP sitting around, they just prioritize them to get higher $$$. I guess I'm one of those suckers that just gave in. The acceleration is unreal though :)
What are you going to do with your MYLR order, now that you took delivery of the MYP? I feel like I want to call first dibs if you decide not to take your VIN LOL.

Spoke to my SA just now - my soft date is currently sitting at 9/18 (after being pushed from 8/28 to 9/3 to 9/12), with EDD 9/9-9/29. He also said it could be pushed even further to September 30th because of the EOQ rush because they are going to deliver A LOT OF teslas this month... So we will see... I've waited almost 5 months... a couple of more weeks is nothing... 🤣

Spoke to my SA just now - my soft date is currently sitting at 9/18 (after being pushed from 8/28 to 9/3 to 9/12), with EDD 9/9-9/29. He also said it could be pushed even further to September 30th because of the EOQ rush because they are going to deliver A LOT OF teslas this month... So we will see... I've waited almost 5 months... a couple of more weeks is nothing... 🤣
Wow that sucks! You ordered I'm April! When did you complete your profile?