Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was getting ready for bed and saw the recent post from @Seagrave7 and @Mastequila getting their VINs. I have the same EDD so I jumped right out of bed to check my account and there it was! VIN: MF303XXX. Now we'll see if we can all take delivery before 11/02. I guess Tesla is trying to fulfill as many CA orders as possible before the cut-off.

I was getting ready for bed and saw the recent post from @Seagrave7 and @Mastequila getting their VINs. I have the same EDD so I jumped right out of bed to check my account and there it was! VIN: MF303XXX. Now we'll see if we can all take delivery before 11/02. I guess Tesla is trying to fulfill as many CA orders as possible before the cut-off.
Dam got me hopeful, went to check but no VIN yet. What's your EDD before getting VIN?

My SA said I would not go to the back of the line if I delayed but would be looking at maybe an April delivery should I place my order on hold. Too many unknowns for me. Also, Tesla just called and bumped up my delivery to 2pm today.
April is pretty close to the back though if current orders are May. I agree, if called today no way would I delay. Now, if it passes and you have an EOQ delivery? Had a conversation with my wife about it today. 10k is a lot of money for 6 months more waiting. It’s going to be absolute chaos for EOQ deliveries I bet.

Would be a pretty funny move to just hold everyone until Jan and thumb a nose at the government. Hold cars on every corner of Fremont and an army of trucks roll at 12:01. Not expecting this, but you never know.

I know we are all wanting this ev tax credit. But I really hope this bill goes down in flames. its Way too expensive and too much hidden crap. Inflation will go through the roof.
Allow me to retort. Inflation is going to go through the roof anyway for reasons way out of control of the bill. This way, we get some real climate change policies including EVs (just to keep this within the confines of the rules of these forums).

Reactions: xSCMx
Got a VIN. MF305xxx

Red with Black interior and 19 inch

EDD now shows 10/31-11/4

MVPA still shows 1500 credit ? So that means if i take delivery after 1st will it be the same?

Also another question was, my agreements review button is still greyed out. Is it normal? Got an email to make a payment, but there is no option to pay. Weird.

Appreciate if anyone can answer. Thanks

Got a VIN. MF305xxx

Red with Black interior and 19 inch

EDD now shows 10/31-11/4

MVPA still shows 1500 credit ? So that means if i take delivery after 1st will it be the same?

Also another question was, my agreements review button is still greyed out. Is it normal? Got an email to make a payment, but there is no option to pay. Weird.

Appreciate if anyone can answer. Thanks
Wow congrats! You went striaght from 28-day to your VIN window?