Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD was stuck at Dec 24-Dec 31 but this morning It changed to Estimated Delivery: January 14 - February 11
Kinda like this EDD, maybe I can use the EV credit but then that said I am sure CA orders will be pushed for EOQ Rush.
My OD - 9/5, changed Color Red 9/8, Tow hitch, No FSD, Sacramento Area

My EDD was stuck at Dec 24-Dec 31 but this morning It changed to Estimated Delivery: January 14 - February 11
Kinda like this EDD, maybe I can use the EV credit but then that said I am sure CA orders will be pushed for EOQ Rush.
My OD - 9/5, changed Color Red 9/8, Tow hitch, No FSD, Sacramento Area
My OD was 7/6 and now EDD slips to 12/29-12/31…. If it is true, guess I can hold and take the car on 1/1 to use the EV credit as well? While quite frustrated for the endless delay of EDD from 10/x/2021 now moved into 2022!…

I have an end of month EDD and I assumed I’d be part of the EOQ rush but if this is true who knows.

Attachments

• 5978555D-D826-43F9-A719-23F4761C41A2.png
    5978555D-D826-43F9-A719-23F4761C41A2.png
    483.2 KB · Views: 77
I have an end of month EDD and I assumed I’d be part of the EOQ rush but if this is true who knows.
If they don’t push as much on EOQ orders, what happens to California orders that were typically part of EOQ push that slip due to the new strategy? Do they deliver in Jan, or slip 3 months to next EOQ. What if those orders miss the next EOQ again? Strategy to not spend so much on EOQ push makes sense as long as they also rethink how different regions are handled (ie service orders in order date/profile completion order instead of using first month of each quarter to ship overseas, second month to ship to east coast, and leave only third month for local deliveries).

My EDD just changed again for MYLR and it’s only getting pushed back which I don’t understand. OD was August 29th. First EDD was 12/19-01/9. Second EDD was 03/13-04/22. Now this morning my EDD says June. Is anyone else having this problem? With all this delay it’s making me just want to buy the MYP.

After holding at 12/22- 12/31 for over a month my EDD slipped this morning to Jan 8 - Feb 15th. No EOQ push for CA orders which is great for a quality stand point but still a smidge disappointing.
My current EDD has been 12/22-12/31 since October 21st. Hoping it doesn't move, but seems like a lot of CA people are reporting that their dates are slipping again.

Reactions: Naija King
My MYP OD late September EDD is still at 11/29-12/27, seems like it has been at this date range for a month. Also seems like I’m the only performance build with September OD who is still waiting, though I’m sure I am not alone. A fellow with same build as myself got their car early November. They drove to Fremont to get the car but I was 40 miles south. Lol.

Last edited:
Hope everyone gets their Model Ys soon!! My OD for MYLR was 5/22 and got delivered 9/12. Absolutely love the car!! Got the baby tinted! So much cooler in the car and not as hot anymore 😄
Nice! Still waiting to schedule an appointment to get mine tinted too. What % did you apply to front windshield?

Here’s my Y I got last week - love it!

Attachments

• CC4E5020-4FC9-4A00-937C-9515D19EA4AD.jpeg
    CC4E5020-4FC9-4A00-937C-9515D19EA4AD.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 68
My OD is 8/2 with a window of 12/10 - 12/30. Received those texts two weeks ago. Momentarily excited, then back to the wait…
My OD is 8/2 with a window of 12/10 - 12/30. Received those texts two weeks ago. Momentarily excited, then back to the wait…
Hey, I’m in Redondo Beach as well! I completed my profile on 8/20, got assigned a VIN on Oct 31, rejected delivery because it was a 2021. Sitting on new EDD of Dec 11-Dec 31. If you see a new blue MY driving around in the next few weeks (fingers crossed), it’s probably me!

Reactions: dthuntley