Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@John in LB
You weren't able to see the battery with just the cover removed? It sure looks like it is in the same spot in your picture. Since you have the tub removed it is hard to tell if the cover is the same size since the attachment points are part of the tub.

E99A7886-AAFD-4FCC-ACEA-B0B552E9D05D.jpeg

520E5384-5283-46A8-8A3B-8239B0E60234.jpeg

In addition to my MYP I had a MYLR on order back in November 2021. MYLR started off “March” EDD no window than jumped an EDD of “June” no window early December. Today I checked now the MYLR has an EDD of March 17 - March 31 which is a smaller window than my MYP.

It's all over the place! At this point, not sure which reservation to keep. I only ordered the MYP because it was going to be delivered a lot sooner.

MYLR - white, black, 7 seat, ordered Nov 2021
MYP - White, black, ordered Dec 2021

Attachments

• 75EA54D0-F087-4656-8C21-CAD47D1319A0.jpeg
    75EA54D0-F087-4656-8C21-CAD47D1319A0.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 45
  • D8DCC8A1-9F81-4E6A-8779-C959CB0402B5.jpeg
    D8DCC8A1-9F81-4E6A-8779-C959CB0402B5.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
In addition to my MYP I had a MYLR on order back in November 2021. It had a “March” EDD no window than jumped an EDD of “June” no window couple weeks ago. Today I checked now the MYLR has an EDD of March 17 - March 31 which is a smaller window than my MYP. So all over the place.

Not sure which one to keep?.?.?

I ordered MYLR Sept 21. My EDD is still in the 1-month range.

In addition to my MYP I had a MYLR on order back in November 2021. MYLR started off “March” EDD no window than jumped an EDD of “June” no window early December. Today I checked now the MYLR has an EDD of March 17 - March 31 which is a smaller window than my MYP.

It's all over the place! At this point, not sure which reservation to keep. I only ordered the MYP because it was going to be delivered a lot sooner.

This is why everybody's EDDs are all over the place. They extend as the orders come in, then as you get your MYP early, you cancel the LR MY which shortens the wait which is good for some people, bad for others. Throw in holds and rejecting deliveries and there is no way to have an accurate EDD system in place. Just confirm orders and say you will update people as more information becomes avilable which would be maybe a month out. Easy.

Reactions: s3lasinc
Huh. MYLR. Ordered in November, and was given a June delivery estimate. Then was given delivery date in December while I was out of the country, and asked them to push the delivery until mid January when I came back. It went off hold Saturday, and now has a July delivery estimate. I think I somehow got pushed to the end of the line rather than held for 30 days.
This is what happens when you reject a delivery. You go to the end. You don't get to say, I'll take a car on this specific date. If you had put in your 30 day hold before being assigned a VIN, then you would keep your place in line. Yes, you didn't think you needed a hold because you had an EDD of June. However, you are in CA so things go crazy with EOQ so to prevent this, you put your car on hold when you know you are going to be unavailable, even if you don't think you will get one before then. Then at beginning of quarter (or when you get back in the country) you release and you will likely get a car within the quarter.

It is odd you got a delivery date without having a VIN. It is much more common to get a VIN without a delivery date. Did you check your app? They also don't call you with a delivery date. You get to schedule it in the app. Unless you missed the email and app update about a VIN and then that is why they called to push it on you.

Reactions: xSCMx