Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. That does the trick. And wow, so many changes. 4-week window to 2-week and back to 4-week!
Yeah, quite the rollercoaster ride I didn't even know I got on, LoL.

Based on patterns I've seen, I'm due for another major disappointment before I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. My EDD change always seems to happen at week after seeing movement here (and also in the middle of the week), so I am almost there...

Yeah, quite the rollercoaster ride I didn't even know I got on, LoL.

Based on patterns I've seen, I'm due for another major disappointment before I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. My EDD change always seems to happen at week after seeing movement here (and also in the middle of the week), so I am almost there...
Hope you get yours soon... otherwise no hope for me. I didn't have tow but otherwise my config is exactly the same as yours.

Reactions: PeteOC
The SA assigned to me isn't very responsive.

I had to reschedule my delivery for Friday instead of Saturday, but when I told my SA through text they just said they'll see... and never did. Texted again. Ignored it.

Qualified for Tesla Financing, but wanted it swotched because I found a better rate. When I textedy SA they only said, "Are you sure they can proceas it in time?" I responded, "Yes." and never got a response back. And still couldnt change my account which was still showing Tesla Financing.

If you're fortunate enough to live near a SC, you might need to stop by if you get one like mine.

I got all my issues straightened out (so far) witin 5 minutes seeing someone in-person as opposed to texting for 2 days and not getting much.

Reactions: PeteOC
The SA assigned to me isn't very responsive.

I had to reschedule my delivery for Friday instead of Saturday, but when I told my SA through text they just said they'll see... and never did. Texted again. Ignored it.

Qualified for Tesla Financing, but wanted it swotched because I found a better rate. When I textedy SA they only said, "Are you sure they can proceas it in time?" I responded, "Yes." and never got a response back. And still couldnt change my account which was still showing Tesla Financing.

If you're fortunate enough to live near a SC, you might need to stop by if you get one like mine.

I got all my issues straightened out (so far) witin 5 minutes seeing someone in-person as opposed to texting for 2 days and not getting much.
I texted and had him change me from cash to Tesla financing since I did not to hit investments with the current downturn. He responded within two hours and also told me not to complete the financing data until I get close to the EDD date.

I have my VIN and my EDD keeps saying "[today's date] - [today's date + 4days]". It's been like this for about a week now. Any ideas what's up? I don't have a dedicated SA to ask. Finished all the pre-delivery tasks that I can do.
If you haven’t already and are close enough, drop into your chosen delivery center and meet with (any) SA there. In my experience they’re much more helpful in person than over the phone. Then asked to be assigned to a SA as with your VIN already, it’s surprising you don’t already have one assigned to you.

Reactions: hurjio