Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you really want to get the job done, wake up real early and drive on a highway for 100 km. Turn back and you are done. Kms met, 💯 % score. But you still have to wait 7 days to qualify for the download.
I think its 100 miles driven within 7 days.. , so you need to drive 160 km.. also not sure if its a rolling 7 days.. so if FSD launches 2 weeks from now,.. and just drove your car 14 days ago and parked it.. not sure that would work, it could.. just not sure.

Gross. I am 2065 km at 99 and the app says 'Drive 1951 more km with perfect score to get to 100'. Wow, did not know that app existed. Tons of data.
Haha imo it's worth cuz it lets me keep track of battery health, and even shows a graph of battery efficiency vs outside temperature. We're very close lol I'm at 2020km with 99% and drive 2007 more to reach 100.
What I like the best about the app is the Siri shortcut feature and daily km driven.

Reactions: Proppilot
Haha imo it's worth cuz it lets me keep track of battery health, and even shows a graph of battery efficiency vs outside temperature. We're very close lol I'm at 2020km with 99% and drive 2007 more to reach 100.
What I like the best about the app is the Siri shortcut feature and daily km driven.
Yep, I like it. Did not even know it existed. FYI on the safety score. The app does not count sins when you are on AP so I drive almost 100% of the time on AP. It will not improve my 99 score (as I need another 1951 kM at 100% to get to 100) but it will keep the 99 and that's good enough and I have a (knock on wood) bit of a buffer just in case....

Reactions: M109Rider