Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1648392050296.png

Looks random. These are all the Canadian cars with 2022.4.5.20 that Teslafi shows.

Anyone know how to reduce your forward collision warning %? Just did a short drive...got no alerts , nothing..but now my total safety score is now 99 with today's forward collision warning at 63% ? I don't understand it.. but anyone know how to get that number down by the end of the day ?.

Reactions: Andy O
Anyone know how to reduce your forward collision warning %? Just did a short drive...got no alerts , nothing..but now my total safety score is now 99 with today's forward collision warning at 63% ? I don't understand it.. but anyone know how to get that number down by the end of the day ?.
I think it takes time and KM’s. I’m not sure there is a quick way.
99% seems to be included in the random update. You should be fine.

I had 2 of those... You have to just drive, add kms today. But it really won't make a difference.
It's per 1000km.. so unless you can get on a highway and drive, there isn't much that will help. You can't be on AP either, that won't count.

Reactions: Zas
Totally based on miles.
Your initial score percentage will gradually reduce directly according to its percentage of 1000 km

Reactions: Zas
I had 2 of those... You have to just drive, add kms today. But it really won't make a difference.
It's per 1000km.. so unless you can get on a highway and drive, there isn't much that will help. You can't be on AP either, that won't count.
AP is fine... forward collision warning figures do NOT discriminate for AP. AP only matters for braking, following, and turning.