Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, makes sense. 🤔🤷‍♂️

I've been saying all along it's impossible to get near 100 in the downtown core. I'm just on the west most edge of that orange box but drive through it regularly. Probably best to exclude the area initially until it's had some training done.

Heck, Toronto drivers as a whole need some "training" in that area. 😉
I live right in that orange box… 😔 I hope they wont keep my car out of FSD beta for this reason. Sitting on 100 and still waiting….

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Good news it is rolling out. As with all updates, it takes a couple days or more for it to go wide. We are all just hyper sensitive about time right now...let's just hope there isn't some sort of cap on the total number of cars they agreed to allow into the program in Canada. It seems that in the US they have been at around 60k cars for a while and some people have commented they are at 100 and after months still aren't in the beta.

Nothing for me yet. I'm at 99 (due to a stupid driver hard braking and causing a collision warning in front of me). 4.5.4 with close to 2000km.

No update for me either, 100 score, currently on 4.5 and I have always had "advanced" selected for software updates....I hope they clarify the details of the rollout soon...
Forgot to mention I live in Mississauga...but I also have a Legacy X with the vertical screen, so I wonder if that will further delay my release as well.

The rollout continues. According to Teslafi, a M3 in Quebec received the update at 8:10am. Looks like most are upgrading from 2022.4.5.4 and 253 cars have that version in Canada.
How many total Canadian cars are on teslafi vs the total in country? Can estimate the percentage that might have the update from that....some bias in that logic definitely since those who bought fsd may be more likely to also be on teslafi, and would have to guess at the ratio that bought fsd in the first place...but it's something to keep us occupied for about 2 min 🙂