Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies, but this is in fact the opposite of the advice I gave. If you get a forward collision warning on a low-km day (so low that your FCW penalty is capped at 63.3), you should park your car, not drive it again that day, and get in lots of clean kilometres the next day.

Remember that days are weighted by kilometres driven. Counterintuitively, a low-km 41 day may have less negative impact on your overall score than a high-km 97 day. Waiting until tomorrow to have a high-km 100 day will do the most to fix the problem. Think of it this way: if by waiting one day you can add 116 level-100 kilometres to your average, isn't that better than adding 116 level-97 kilometres to your average today?

If you want to prove this to yourself, you can play around with one of those safety score calculators you can find on the web.
Thanks, and that's what I thought too after reading your post..but after today's low kms drive with 100 daily score, I was really surprised that it brought up my overall score back to 100, despite yesterday's long 97 drive.... Anyways it's not worth getting caught up in all this ...I just wanted to share my experience...others can decide for themselves what to do.

When I bought my M3, it didn’t have Dog mode, camp mode, regen braking, one pedal driving, sentry mode, way points, etc.
Now tonight, I plugged The Home Depot into my GPS, and my Tesla left my driveway, and drove on its own through a busy part of Cambridge up to Home Depot, 25 minutes away.
A few disengagements yes, but this is frig’n amazing.
Hope it drops to others at 99 tonight as well. !!!
Be careful though. It can do some wonky things all the sudden. :)

Last edited:
Lucked out … gta 2019 M3 SR+ …

7AEC22ED-2833-4224-A5D6-9199BB7C6EB9.jpeg

Attachments

• D0EB4B51-40AC-4DE9-A26A-9C5BF4DCC5D6.jpeg
    D0EB4B51-40AC-4DE9-A26A-9C5BF4DCC5D6.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 57