Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model 3 2018 is downloading 2022.4.5.20 now. Sitting at a @ 99 score in-app (should be exactly 99.0 according to my spreadsheet from after my Sunday drive, had been 98.97 Saturday… but shown as 99 even then as it rounded up) at 830km of scored drives in Edmonton.

I just noticed it is downloading now over cellular right as I was winding down for bed (no wi-if where I park.) Wasn’t there 30-40 min ago.

Reactions: M109Rider
Crazy that people with 99 are getting it while some folks with 100 still haven't got it. Wondering if there is some other factor I'm missing.
Do you have a legacy S/X? Looks like TeslaFi shows all Canadian FSD Beta 10.11.1 installs/downloads have been 3/Y except for 1 Refresh S 2021. All of these have cabin camera. Maybe Tesla is being extra aggressive on enforcing that people pay extra attention with driver monitoring in the early rollout to new markets to be overly cautious:
new markets.jpg

Or Canadian regulators require cabin camera for FSD Beta?

Do you have a legacy S/X? Looks like TeslaFi shows all Canadian FSD Beta 10.11.1 installs/downloads have been 3/Y except for 1 Refresh S 2021. All of these have cabin camera. Maybe Tesla is being extra aggressive on enforcing that people pay extra attention with driver monitoring in the early rollout to new markets to be overly cautious:
View attachment 787303
Nope... I have a 2020 M3 SR+. Looking on TeslaFi, other Canadian vehicles with my same spec have been receiving it :(

I'm not sure how to enable FSD
There should be a "Full Self-Driving (Beta)" toggle just under the "Customize Navigate on Autopilot" button. If you don't see it, the car probably hasn't gotten an updated configuration from Tesla's servers (separate from the software download). Some people have had luck in resetting the computer, e.g., 2-scrollwheel reset or change wheel size, potentially needing multiple resets. But that might just pass enough time for the config to get to your vehicle.

Downloaded around 1:30am EST.
Installed immediately. 25 mins is a LONG time when you're sitting there staring at it and waiting.
Went for a 2 hour drive around Trenton and Belleville Ontario.
It drives like a scared teenager around corners! A little fast around corners for my liking too!
It's pretty neat though! Can't wait to try it out during the day now :)
A little fast around the corners ? I CANT WAIT to go faster around the corners !!!! some great reports and thanks for sending them as it keeps me motivated to stay at 99 and claw again for 100 !