Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my update last night, and opt'ed in right away.

My first trip, put the car into Chill mode, and drove safer than i think i've ever driven before. Got to work, safely parked the car. Checked the app.

91 %^&*^% PERCENT.

It said it dinged me for following too close, hard braking, aggressive turning, unsafe following

what the heck? the car didn't give me any audible warnings, i purposely stayed far behind and didn't do many unnecessary lane changed.

ef me.....

• Informative
Reactions: Lon12
Hit the button, now have a safety score in the app, with this score should have the beta in no time
Screenshot_20220301-091146.png

Installed it last night and this morning i opt in.
Score is at 100% after 2 drives. You really have to drive like a old person and try never use the brakes. Slower you drive the more time you have to react and make a good decision.

The safety score will drive you NUTS !!! It is back to the obsession we had waiting for VINs..... you have to drive like Ms. Daisey or you get nailed. Today someone cut in front of me and I had to hit the brakes while on AP and dropped to 98%. I have (heard) that the more you drive on AP the better.... I have been nailed for driving too close, aggressive braking and aggressive turning and shaking my head trying to figure out when ! You're going to hate it !