Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can. After my first drive, i had 91%. So, i opted out, and then waited for it to disappear from my app. Then i opted in and drive even more granny-like than i thought i already was

Now at 2 days, 150km worth of driving at 100%
Good to know. After driving around the GTA/Toronto my score plummeted from 99 to 67. That said, I don't think it'll improve much under the circumstances.

Second day driving like I have a tall glass of water on the dashboard. Lol.
100% so far after about 200km’s.

On a positive note. For seven days, it’ll be virtually impossible to get into an at fault accident. :)
1646272849080.png

Dang... Was at 100% Then yesterday in rush hour i got a ding for hard braking.... down to 99%. Stopped off on my way home. The rest of the way was good, and brought me up to 100% again.

Then this morning. i was about 5 car lengths behind a guy doing the same speed. He didn't brake. I got a big warning , and he turned red on my screen for a second. Then back to normal.

Now i am at 95%. *sugar*.

Anyone know if i can switch to my wifes profile, or make a new profile, so that i can drive like a normal human being sometimes?

I’m still almost a month into my new MYP and still no update past 2021.43.102, hoping I get an update soon! The wait is killing me

For the score, how does drive through affect it? usually have to follow pretty close there’s no way to give huge space there especially for two lanes to one merges. Lol any ideas or lay off the coffee for a week?

Dang... Was at 100% Then yesterday in rush hour i got a ding for hard braking.... down to 99%. Stopped off on my way home. The rest of the way was good, and brought me up to 100% again.

Then this morning. i was about 5 car lengths behind a guy doing the same speed. He didn't brake. I got a big warning , and he turned red on my screen for a second. Then back to normal.
FYI, If you reboot the car before you put it in park, it doesn't record the entire drive.

• Informative
Reactions: M109Rider
The APP drives Pavlovian behavior ! I do hope there is a period that completes and then we get into the club. I commute 110 Km/day from Cambridge to Burlington so I get 1/3 401 1/3 Guelph Line and 1/3 City of Burlington. I get nailed almost every drive for 'aggressive turning' which stymies me as I am at the point on on/off ramps where buddy behind is flashing me to get-a-movin ! What it does NOT nail you on is acceleration so feel free to unleash the electrons but don't touch the brakes....allow enough time for regen to take care of business. I did several launches yesterday to demo for some passengers and had to brake at the end of one and got tagged on the braking. The other thing is USE AP as much as possible. I have my AP distance to +7 to keep as far back as possible but dudes cut in on the 401 all the time (I am sitting at 110 now) but when on AP it does not tag the driver at all. Bottom line. Stay off the brakes at all costs and no power in turns.... just nice and easy..... I sacrificed status yesterday for my demos and dropped to 97. Working my way back to 99/100 where I believe we need to be to get the honor of getting the benefit of the $ we paid for FSD.

So legacy, in my case a 2017 X with the FSD computer upgrade done, will not get FSD beta even if opted in?

OK, so the cameras will need updating, however, they're not available yet. Told it would be later this year when they'll be upgraded. It's apparently only the side marker cameras get changed.

For Legacy cars they will need camera upgrades before FSD beta can be enabled in the car. According to TrevTremaine the service centre has informed him that camera upgrades won't be until later this year.

I've opted in with my Legacy MX anyways but I don't expect to get actual FSD beta until I get my camera's upgraded.

Reactions: Vawlkus
For Legacy cars they will need camera upgrades before FSD beta can be enabled in the car. According to TrevTremaine the service centre has informed him that camera upgrades won't be until later this year.

I've opted in with my Legacy MX anyways but I don't expect to get actual FSD beta until I get my camera's upgraded.
Thanks. I understood the camera upgrade was required but hoped it was for better performance as opposed to a condition. That being said, Tesla knows what car we got. Why are we then offered to request the beta if we can’t get it? Surely Tesla could suppress the request feature from our cars, as they do for many other features.

Thanks. I understood the camera upgrade was required but hoped it was for better performance as opposed to a condition. That being said, Tesla knows what car we got. Why are we then offered to request the beta if we can’t get it? Surely Tesla could suppress the request feature from our cars, as they do for many other features.
They use the safety score in prioritizing the camera upgrade invitations... (Or at least that is what they say.)