Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you're right. just went out for another drive and my score showed up, but it didn't register my first trip at all. wasted 30 minutes of my life driving like a grampa
Brace ourselves as it may go on for some time. No indication that after a certain point we are getting the download. I had heard 7 days / 160 kMs and then read reports of others that are way beyond that. I am driving from Cambridge to Burlington M-F so impossible not to rack up the kMs and the exposure/dings for real life things that are happening :-( I sure hope it translates into a download in a week.

Opted in this afternoon. Went for a drive around Kitchener and Cambridge. 66km’s so far today.

Ended up driving down Hespeler Rd, from the 401. Anyone that knows Hespeler is likely asking why the heck I drove that road the first day. :)
I can’t answer that, but it turned out okay.
End of my first day, so far, so good.
Definitely driving like a Grandpa though.

I actually ended up tilting my review mirror down, so I couldn’t see drivers behind me (that are most certainly upset with the Sunday driving). It stresses me out knowing I’m holding people up. What can I do though.
1646175468682.png

I got the latest software too on my 2018 M3 but i havent had chance to opt-in yet. How does this safety score work? Can we turn on /opt-in FSD based on individual driving profile and the score is applied to that enabled profile?
Mine is a 2018 also.
I’m not sure if each profile has its own score or not. Would be nice to know though.
Someone may chime in with the answer.
Next time, I’m in my car, I’ll try it out and see.

Mine is a 2018 also.
I’m not sure if each profile has its own score or not. Would be nice to know though.
Someone may chime in with the answer.
Next time, I’m in my car, I’ll try it out and see.
yeah just imagine you drive carefully the entire week trying to get a good safety score only to realize that your all lost all the score because your wifee took that fun trip on the 7th day.

• Funny
Reactions: M109Rider
Score of 100 after 211km of grand ma driving 😩😅 For people asking if the driving scores are tied to your driver’s profile the answer is yes. As you can see in one of the pictures.

Attachments

• 3E8CA0BA-145E-4105-8F47-5B5094716B2C.png
    3E8CA0BA-145E-4105-8F47-5B5094716B2C.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 65
  • FA84DA9B-22B5-48AB-B054-9F13FDA64796.jpeg
    FA84DA9B-22B5-48AB-B054-9F13FDA64796.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 4C848D82-F3B0-45BF-828A-6CFBD19419D6.png
    4C848D82-F3B0-45BF-828A-6CFBD19419D6.png
    177 KB · Views: 75
Just got the FSD update for my legacy 2017 Model X. Not sure if I get a camera upgrade once I get 100 safety score. Will update here once I get more info.
I'm taking my Model S in this morning to see about all of that - MCU upgrade happening this morning, so I believe the cameras get the update as well, although it's not on the worksheet.

• Informative
Reactions: Shaz
It feels like there's no way in hell if you are driving within the city limits that you can get a perfect 100. Hard braking is basically: do I run the red light or am I forced to use my brakes? 😅
Further to put things into context, with my drive to work this morning, I tapped my brakes once throughout the entire trip. I was going down a hill @ 30kph and full regen wasn't enough to stop the car at a stop sign. I still got dinged 1.1% for hard braking for the trip.

I'm taking my Model S in this morning to see about all of that - MCU upgrade happening this morning, so I believe the cameras get the update as well, although it's not on the worksheet.
OK, so the cameras will need updating, however, they're not available yet. Told it would be later this year when they'll be upgraded. It's apparently only the side marker cameras get changed.

• Informative
Reactions: Vawlkus and Shaz