Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious to know;
When the beta is dropped in Canada, I wonder if everyone at or close to 100% will get it, or will they limit even the folks at 100% ?
It would be brutal if someone is at 100% and still doesn’t get the drop.

Anyway, enough glass half full, I sense things are getting closer. !!!!
If I was betting, I would guess this weekend at this point … :)
Trying not to think of that 😏

But I wouldn't be surprised if it was limited to some random selection of 100 score peeps. Really depends how many fsd owners in Canada and how many are at 100.

I'm pretty sure in the states there were people at 100 for a while that didn't get it, while others did.

I guess some hope from the fact that Elon has said score might be 98 it even 95 to be let in...then 100s would have it for sure.

I’m so mad today
My score was always sitting at 96 due to some front collision warning (which was not my fault) at the first week
And recently it starts climbing back up to 97. And I should be able to reach 98 today or tomorrow.
But this morning, when I was driving my kids to school, on an empty road, nothing was ahead of me, then all of a sudden, Tesla’s famous feature kicks in, the Phantom Braking. Today’s score is only 60.

I’m so mad today
My score was always sitting at 96 due to some front collision warning (which was not my fault) at the first week
And recently it starts climbing back up to 97. And I should be able to reach 98 today or tomorrow.
But this morning, when I was driving my kids to school, on an empty road, nothing was ahead of me, then all of a sudden, Tesla’s famous feature kicks in, the Phantom Braking. Today’s score is only 60.
If you were on autopilot, then it would not register the phantom braking as a hard braking event.

You must have done something to trigger it on your own.

Reactions: Vawlkus and jayk1
I’m so mad today
I thought braking does not count towards the score if you have your autopilot on?

If you were on autopilot, then it would not register the phantom braking as a hard braking event.

You must have done something to trigger it on your own.
I was not on autopilot, and there were nothing on the road, no car nor human in front, nothing. And the car just suddenly brake itself, it brake so hard that if there was a car behind me, I’m sure he would have hit me.

Tesla and their stubborn insistence on vision is weird. It just goes against ever principle of design. Why would you ever just say we are sticking with this path no matter what. Why would you not continually improve and compare both options. It's just like their decision to use vision to detect rain, it is laughable, over complicated and silly. So many easier better ways to do it. This rain sensor cost a few cents per car, nope we can do it with AI and our vision and spend years of man hours working on it. I wonder how many cycles they piss away in the Ai trying to detect rain. The blinker cameras are another amazing Tesla moment. Lets put the camera right next to the blinker so at night when you change lanes the cameras will be blinded 50% of the time.