Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying my hardest but sitting at 97 with about 1000km this past month. I keep getting damn front collision warnings! Today I got one and I have 163km logged and daily score 96.. I’m wondering at this point if I should opt out and opt back in and do the 200km perfect drive and park it while I’m away for a couple weeks??
This is so damn frustrating.

Trying my hardest but sitting at 97 with about 1000km this past month. I keep getting damn front collision warnings! Today I got one and I have 163km logged and daily score 96.. I’m wondering at this point if I should opt out and opt back in and do the 200km perfect drive and park it while I’m away for a couple weeks??
Do that

It's gonna be so hard to bring that up to 99 in a week anyway. Definitely opt out and go back in. Just make sure to take your foot off the accelerator early if you see anything in front of you.

I'm currently installing...not sure how this queueing works...ex. if I'm in queue for 2022.8.2 can I also be in queue for 2022.4.5.20...figured I'd install and hope for the best. I'm at 99 on a 2018 model 3 LR RWD
ok i got the same update as well and currently installing it. i heard some people has issue with safety score with this version . i am gonna find out soon i guess.

Anyone know where we can track disengagements that could result in a suspension of the beta.
I’ve heard the beta freak out twice now. Not sure if it’s a disengagement, or just alarms.
Anyone know where I can track throes ?
you'll know when a strikeout happens because you wont be able to reengage AP unless you stop the car, park, exit and get back in. I find it odd that the safety score is still tracking. I wonder if we have to opt out of the safety score to get rid of that. Today because of some disengagements I forced then had to make corrections on my daily score was down to an 80. Momentarily brought my total score to a 98, but I did some 'manual driving' to correct it and get back to 99....but I feel like I'm wasting my time doing that since I dont think the safety score matters anymore....

Reactions: M109Rider
you'll know when a strikeout happens because you wont be able to reengage AP unless you stop the car, park, exit and get back in. I find it odd that the safety score is still tracking. I wonder if we have to opt out of the safety score to get rid of that. Today because of some disengagements I forced then had to make corrections on my daily score was down to an 80. Momentarily brought my total score to a 98, but I did some 'manual driving' to correct it and get back to 99....but I feel like I'm wasting my time doing that since I dont think the safety score matters anymore....
I’ve had 100% for over 1,200 Kim’s.
got the beta. Still have the safety score running.
I’m now at 99%.
I assume it doesn’t mean anything now. I’m just ignoring it.
I’m not brave enough to opt out though. I’m way to worried I’ll loose the whole beta.

Man very disappointing. Also getting the same update.

1648597487357.png