Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm closely following watching 2022.11.101.1, which was upgraded from a car with FSD Beta 10.11.2 (2022.4.5.21)

However, any version number with 101 (e.g. 2022.3.101) should be a maintenance/engineering version, not quite like an FSD

1651713547598.png

Reactions: edseloh
I'm closely following watching 2022.11.101.1, which was upgraded from a car with FSD Beta 10.11.2 (2022.4.5.21)

However, any version number with 101 (e.g. 2022.3.101) should be a maintenance/engineering version, not quite like an FSD

View attachment 800564
Some kind of service related thing ? The car was taken into service and the version changed.

Could even be someone who opted out of FSD Beta.

I just picked up my brand new MYLR on Tuesday and it came with 2022.11.101.1. Haven't received any OTA updates yet, not even sure how long that would take.
Wrong thread and forum. Should be in the Software Update forum where this is asked often by new owners. The answer is new cars generally take 2 to 6 weeks before they get their first update. "why so long?" No one knows for sure but could be it has to be entered into the Update queue manually and done in batches.

Software: Firmware Updates, Features, Tesla App

Last edited:
Reactions: sleepydoc
One thing I have noticed about FSDb updates.
Over the past four years, the average time between updates (any updates, not just FSDb) has been 14 days.
For 2022, the average is now 40 days between FSDb updates
For the bits of 2021 when my car was getting FSDb, its update average was 10 days

• Informative
Reactions: BnGrm
ok - we're now at 76 days. Any actual news?

LOL, looks like my post about Elon Musk calendar = Dog years is probably a good swag. my guess is the last week of august which lines up with his original tweet late May that it would come out in 2 weeks.....

I'm lost didn't Elon say that anyone above 80% will get the 10.69.2 upgrade? Hasn't that been released yet? Still waiting on my upgrade, sitting on 97% :confused:
Yes, issue has been that 10.69.2 is based on older software if you have 2022.24.x or 2022.28.x; it’s newer than what FSD supports. Rumor is they’ll move the new 10.69.3 to the current software release ‘shortly after AI day.’

Reactions: edseloh
Yes, issue has been that 10.69.2 is based on older software if you have 2022.24.x or 2022.28.x; it’s newer than what FSD supports. Rumor is they’ll move the new 10.69.3 to the current software release ‘shortly after AI day.’
Thank you that makes sense, im on .28, so I guess Ill just wait on the 69.3 update. I'm assuming that should then happen this week or next? I guess no one but the kind folks at tesla know lol

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here is my question:
i‘m trying to decide if I want to join the FSD beta group or just stay with the FSD that I already have. Can anyone give me pros and cons of switching to the FSD beta?
for example - FSD beta has better graphics
(is there a better place to post this question?)

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here is my question:
i‘m trying to decide if I want to join the FSD beta group or just stay with the FSD that I already have. Can anyone give me pros and cons of switching to the FSD beta?
for example - FSD beta has better graphics
(is there a better place to post this question?)

Reactions: Jeffsstuff