Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the main vehicle software releases are more regularly including FSD Beta. I was noticing 2023.12.10 with FSD Beta 11.3.6 updating to 2023.12.11, and yesterday a lot more vehicles from without-FSD-Beta versions like 2023.12.9 were newly getting this but generally outside of US/Canada. 2023.20.4.1 also started rolling out yesterday worldwide with FSD Beta (presumably software locked):

Tesla should be able to collect a lot more shadow mode data from all these countries now with some version of FSD Beta built in. Maybe this is part of the accelerating rate of improvement?

This is probably a no go, but has anyone been successful in transferring FSD to a new car? We're in the market for an X and are trading in a model 3 w/ FSD. When I was in the service center the other day, the sales rep mentioned something about a loyalty program and seemed to intimate that it was possible. Has anyone successfully done this?

Reactions: Patrick66
This is probably a no go, but has anyone been successful in transferring FSD to a new car? We're in the market for an X and are trading in a model 3 w/ FSD. When I was in the service center the other day, the sales rep mentioned something about a loyalty program and seemed to intimate that it was possible. Has anyone successfully done this?

Latest Loyalty program is not much as far as 'credits' granted and what you can get for them. I don't believe Tesla, CarMax, etc. buying used Teslas with FSD are giving a meaningful increase in market value to having FSD. I think Tesla makes too much extra money attaching FSD to the car rather than the original owner to change this.

Reactions: Doggydogworld
Haha, tried to let my AI listen to it:

00:00:00 - 00:15:00

I'm sorry, without a valid excerpt about the relevant topic, I cannot generate a summary. Please provide a valid excerpt for me to work with.
  • 00:00:00 In this section, the video creator mentions an even crazier feat achieved by Tesla's full self-driving beta: a drive from Hollywood to San Francisco with zero takeovers. He shares the video and thanks his viewers.
  • 00:05:00 I'm sorry but the transcript excerpt provided appears to be entirely composed of unrelated words and phrases, making it difficult to produce a coherent summary. Please provide a valid excerpt for me to work with.
  • 00:10:00 I'm sorry, I cannot generate a summary as the transcript provided does not contain any spoken words about the Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta 11.4.3 or any relevant topic. The transcript seems to be composed of random audio snippets and some music, obscuring any potential discussion in the video.
  • 00:15:00 In this section, there is no meaningful transcript excerpt to summarize as the content mostly consists of music and scattered phrases.

(there was not a lot to listen to)

Another indication of some baseline version of FSD Beta integrated into main vehicle software with this screenshot from FSD 2023.12.10 to 2023.12.11 ?

There's a separate software version entry for FSD Beta in addition to "v11.1 (2023.12.11 …)" vehicle software. FSD Beta before this had a single software version indicating "FSD Beta 11.4.2 (2023.7.10 …)"

img_4351-jpeg.946698

• Informative
Reactions: Hiline
I wonder if or how they will merge the 2023.7.15-11.4.3 track (presuming 11.4.4 is next on this track) and the 2023.12.10/11-11.3.6 track. With the latest infotainment/non-FSDb at 2023.20.4.1, it would be nice for them to release a >2023.20.4.1 version with 11.4.4 FSDb. I can dream...

Edit: It would be interesting to know if cars without FSD are getting 2023.12.11.

A merge of the FSD stack into the vanilla releases would be an even bigger step forward for anyone currently stuck with the dated legacy autopilot branch, be it those who won't / can't cough up the 15k for FSD and all of us outside of North America.

are
Looks like the main vehicle software releases are more regularly including FSD Beta. I was noticing 2023.12.10 with FSD Beta 11.3.6 updating to 2023.12.11, and yesterday a lot more vehicles from without-FSD-Beta versions like 2023.12.9 were newly getting this but generally outside of US/Canada. 2023.20.4.1 also started rolling out yesterday worldwide with FSD Beta (presumably software locked):

Tesla should be able to collect a lot more shadow mode data from all these countries now with some version of FSD Beta built in. Maybe this is part of the accelerating rate of improvement?
Are we 100% certain that 2023.20.4.1 has FSD beta in it? Looks like its getting pushed to NA cars now.

Elon's Osborned H/W4 before we even got it...

Also he keeps using that weird undefined measure of X safer than human.

One can only read that as "HW# plus a human is X safer than just a human" since we know HW3 without the human can not safely drive even 1x a human.

So while expecting you can scale THAT measure to a larger X value is great in the ADAS space, it's exactly useless in measuring distance to robotaxis.