Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What date do you guys think my MYP Delivery will get pushed to?
Ordered 3/22/22
Current EDD is June 8 - July 13

It will be June 30th at 3:10 in the afternoon. It would have been sooner, around 2:50pm, but there will be a very long and slow freight train unexpectingly blocking your trip to pick it up, and your SA will arrive a little late also for the same reason.

;)

Hi all. New to the forums. Wanted to join this support group 😭

My order is the base model : MYLR5, White, Black Interior, 19”, No Tow or FSD.

OD: 01/17/2022
Profile completion: 03/15/2022 (sigh, I discovered these forums too late)
Original EDD: November 2022
Current EDD: December 2022

Initiated trade-in during profile completion, but rejected it on 04/13/2022.
Had financing but switch to cash a few days after profile completion.

I’m still praying my late profile completion didn’t completely screw me. Also, I’m still refreshing everyday hoping to get out of December jail 😭. Been in December jail since February I think. When do you guys think I’ll eventually get a range of dates?

Lovely supportive comments will be greatly appreciated :).

Well I made a big mistake. Tesla called to say a Blue Model YLR5 19" no tow was available in Cleveland and could be delivered to Illinois for $500. I said let me ask the wife and call you back. I learned I couldn't call directly back, and by the time I got a hold of a rep, the Model Y had already sold. Lesson learned, when offered a Model Y, say yes immediately, or someone else will. Now I'm back to an EDD of Nov 2022 to Feb 2023.

Reactions: voom500 and BGOwner
One more week

C93FC3DE-56FE-4381-85E7-B43E5D7E583F.png

I held off ordering a new PMY until I could be assure my delivery wouldn’t happen before July so I would qualify for the $4K EV credit. So I just ordered a PMY today, my EDD is July - Sept and I locked a price I’m comfortable with. I’m in no hurry as who knows what new feature or improvement Elon may include as a bonus plus we own a 2020 LR AWD to hold us until the P arrives.

Reactions: BGOwner
I held off ordering a new PMY until I could be assure my delivery wouldn’t happen before July so I would qualify for the $4K EV credit. So I just ordered a PMY today, my EDD is July - Sept and I locked a price I’m comfortable with. I’m in no hurry as who knows what new feature or improvement Elon may include as a bonus plus we own a 2020 LR AWD to hold us until the P arrives.

Just so you know, the $4k EV credit has an income limit.

Reactions: Automaz_
I've heard that. What is the income limit?
There is no longer an income limit, just a priority to expedite review . Not sure why a priority is even needed.

c) The Agency shall make available in application materials methods for purchasers to identify as low-income. The Agency shall prioritize the review of qualified applications from low-income purchasers and award rebates to qualified purchasers accordingly

Reactions: PaulSeivert