Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, multiple wheel/tire threads for discussing those. Let's keep on topic :D

Reactions: cascadilla
My sale advisor just texted me unsolicited and said 10-24 weeks. I had placed original order January 1, and had it converted shortly after the announcement of the refresh. In the Midwest. Plaid/white exterior/black interior. Just wanted to give you guys another data point.

Attachments

• 1B9A59F6-4B54-4175-9782-045B1BBE6063.jpeg
    1B9A59F6-4B54-4175-9782-045B1BBE6063.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 70
Guys, multiple wheel/tire threads for discussing those. Let's keep on topic :D
Sorry, you’re right 👍

My sale advisor just texted me unsolicited and said 10-24 weeks. I had placed original order January 1, and had it converted shortly after the announcement of the refresh. In the Midwest. Plaid/white exterior/black interior. Just wanted to give you guys another data point.
10-24 weeks! Good lord, they're all over the place

Damnnn first time I’ve seen any estimate with 24 weeks ‘September’ 🙈

• Funny
Reactions: Tigers
As so many have already stated, the sales advisors are running blind and know as much as the rest of us. His text to you is irresponsible.