Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here - Blue Model S on order, but a Black S on the account home page, and then a Blue Model 3 on the 1147xx order page.

let’s hope it’s progress now that the June delivery announcement is rolling.

what’s Elon going to say in June? I’ve gathered you all here to confirm that we are now delivering cars? Or that we’ve staged 1000 deliveries across the US and their headlights will do a coordinated pulsing dance on TV?
Exactly! He’s going to live stream it and all of us will get a text simultaneously saying our cars are at our delivery centers available for pickup and Elon will start pointing to the camera and saying “You get a car! You get a car! You get a car!...”

When it says "tri-zone" temperature controls, is one of the zones the back seat area? Where are the vents located in the back seat?
Hoping they don't mean front left, center and right.
I just checked the website and you're correct that it really doesn't say. That said, I think you can be fairly confident that tri-zone would be driver/passenger/back seat. There would be no benefit of putting another zone in the front.

My Model X 6-seat package had tri-zone and it was driver/passenger/back, so there is history with tri-zone done correctly.

• Disagree
Reactions: t00taloo
I just checked the website and you're correct that it really doesn't say. That said, I think you can be fairly confident that tri-zone would be driver/passenger/back seat. There would be no benefit of putting another zone in the front.

My Model X 6-seat package had tri-zone and it was driver/passenger/back, so there is history with tri-zone done correctly.
Ok cool. I have a dog and I read somewhere once that people were installing fans in the back seat because there was no vents back there. Hoping it does mean rear seat!

The only way I can explain what owning your first Model S is like is to compare it to the birth of your first child. Lots of inconvenience and pain for nine months and then smiles on your face from the day of delivery on...😊

Well that doesn't sound like my experience with parenthood at all. 😆

I too now have the black MS (for both my plaid and plaid+ orders) with no wheels on the main page and the blue M3 on the individual car page, with no details at all. Everything is broken. At least my 2016 MS shows up correctly

I've got the black MS for my Plaid+, but my 2020 Model X shows up just fine. Interesting.

tesla hover.JPG