Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can tell when I’m out and about but from aerial view they all look the same, because really how often do you see cars from the top other than flyover videos. Sometimes when they have bigger body cars parked next to smaller body I can tell the difference but with bumper wraps and stuff, no idea which one is 3 or S
Hood is starting point. S's have the lines to them.

I think I’d still rather read complaining about a legitimate issue than your pompous bullshit

I mean if that’s what gets you through the day, by all means. Whine, cry and read about complaints. I would rather expend my energy reading useful information on this forum or getting things done in real life. You may see me as pompous, but I’m a normal guy with his *sugar* together. I don’t need to cry on a message board about Tesla not communicating with me or not getting my car for a few months.

I mean if that’s what gets you through the day, by all means. Whine, cry and read about complaints. I would rather expend my energy reading useful information on this forum or getting things done in real life. You may see me as pompous, but I’m a normal guy with his *sugar* together. I don’t need to cry on a message board about Tesla not communicating with me or not getting my car for a few months.
So, do something sillier? Complain about the people complaining? 🤷‍♂️

The MS LR is right in line with the P100D at number 6 on this list of fastest 1/8 mile times. I have no doubt that this car will do the 1/4 mile in the 10’s. Anyone that still thinks this car won’t break the 11 second barrier is going to be surprised.
C80A483E-5351-44F8-A93C-5BD1346BD45B.jpeg

The MS LR is right in line with the P100D at number 6 on this list of fastest 1/8 mile times. I have no doubt that this car will do the 1/4 mile in the 10’s. Anyone that still thinks this car won’t break the 11 second barrier is going to be surprised.View attachment 682328

Confused ... what does this have to do with the Model S Plaid?

Here are some fresh Dragy results for everyone. 82% SoC and 72 degrees out. Car was in insane mode with Cheetah stance activated.
........0-100 MPH 6.74 seconds and 558.39 FT
Unfortunately, I don't have an accurate 1/8 mile time because I let up at 100 MPH thinking the car wouldn't trap much faster than that in the 1/8th. I was WRONG!

This is P100D territory with a significantly slower 0-60. This car pulls hard and doesn't let up. Doing a 60-100 pull, this car will be significantly faster than an older Performance Model S. The car is somehow making up for a 0-60 that is 6 or 7/10ths slower.

View attachment 6822906
Did I miss your posing for the 0-60 time for the LR In Insane mode?
What about the 0-60 when you are not in Insane mode?

Let’s face it - most of us in the 1144-1145 range ain’t getting our cars until September/end of quarter.
Damn you and your logical thoughts - you were my hero. I kid, I'm anticipating EOQ as well - maybe its reverse psychology (it's exactly how my M3 came and it was a sugar show). I already calculated the business days and turnaround for Texas - no way July happens.

Please congratulate me since I haven't checked my EDD in two days now. That might be a personal record. I've reached a sufficient level of frustration where I know it's absolutely pointless to look until I see someone in this forum get an actual 19" wheel delivery, or at least get an exact date for one.
The fact it's pointless hasn't stopped me from refreshing a few times a day. It's like when I used to try to call into the radio talk shows having contests. You just keep trying. Sometimes you actually win.