Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Boost Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've appreciated reading everyone's experiences with the performance boost so far, I was hoping it would deliver a noticeable improvement.

I finally caved yesterday. Keeping it. It's definitely noticable, the car was fast already but it adds more WOW. It's not double-the-acceleration noticeable but that's not what's promised. I like it!

I finally caved yesterday. Keeping it. It's definitely noticeable, the car was fast already but it adds more WOW. It's not double-the-acceleration noticeable but that's not what's promised. I like it!

You talk all of the words right out of my mouth. I waffled back and forth for a few days, but then broke down and got it. So glad that I did as it definitely puts more kick into the acceleration and the throttle response is much smoother and more linear now as well. Highly recommended!

48 hours for a refund so what's the harm, right?

After the very first launch... "Okay, this is staying." :)

You talk all of the words right out of my mouth. I waffled back and forth for a few days, but then broke down and got it. So glad that I did as it definitely puts more kick into the acceleration and the throttle response is much smoother and more linear now as well. Highly recommended!

During my first launch, I was the only one in the car, and I still said, "WHOAAAAA!!!!" out loud! :)
Keep in mind, I've never been in any Tesla Performance model. :(

My daughter and I were test driving the Performance, without us really knowing it was a performance model. I was in back seat and her Husband was driving. He punched it! it got my attention real quick, and that was my exact reaction! When I drove it, I was hooked! $10k was a bit much though...

I think AWD with the AB will be just my speed.

Reactions: helvio and pt19713
Round and round and round with myself. Figured I was not going to rest until I got it, so...

Bought it while supercharging on way back from work trip. Instant download and availability. Wow! That initial drag (still fastest I ever owned) is gone. Vroom vroom.

Now to convince the wife to let me keep it :)

Reactions: pt19713
Round and round and round with myself. Figured I was not going to rest until I got it, so...

Bought it while supercharging on way back from work trip. Instant download and availability. Wow! That initial drag (still fastest I ever owned) is gone. Vroom vroom.

Now to convince the wife to let me keep it :)
You don't have to if you lag a couple of days to inform her

Is the boost supposed to show up in the software menu? I just bought it, see the chill/sport, but it’s not in this page 8B2E0F65-4262-4943-ABDD-529A77CC583B.jpeg