Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bathurst NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the supercharger is limited to 120kW.
My car is the 75 battery, and has never gotten over 98kW, and lately seems to max at 90kW.
Some 100D cars can hit 118kW, even on our Australian superchargers.
The 75 series batteries run at 350v vs 400v for the 85 and larger packs. For this reason the 75's can't go higher than 98kW, even on a V3 charger. It's a pack limit not a supercharger limit.

• Informative
Reactions: ARMARM
Now officially open! Was not on Tesla’s map yesterday.
6EC3D275-CB5B-4FC7-B75B-363339A537AC.jpeg

Charged here a couple of times this week. After a trip up from Sydney. Used bay 1B on the way up and got a high rate of charge, used the same on the return journey and was getting only 75kw. I was the only car there, so I moved to 2a to see if there was a difference and was unable to charge at all. Had a moment of panic when car started to charge then the port went red and the message “check power source” appeared. Happened a few times, then moved back to 1B and all was ok again, just a bit slow, if anyone else has issues we should probably log a report.

Oh awesome, thanks for that - missed the other thread (this one came up first in the search engine). Looks good - I last visited the Bathurst SC back when it was still a measly two-bay in that awkward, hard-to-find location. Glad to see a substantial upgrade.

I was there on the weekend and had good charge rate - started at 117kW and tapered down as per usual. I was half expecting to see a model 3, but alas I didn't even see another Tesla there. A few locals were intrigued though..usual questions. .What surprised me though was my usage. Drove from Willoughby to Bathurst via Oberon and Bells Line of Road then back via Lithgow/Bells Line of Road and managed to achieve 176Wh/km over the 466km trip, so could have managed to drive all the way there and back in my 100D without charging at Bathurst

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ICUDoc and Hairyman
I was there on the weekend and had good charge rate - started at 117kW and tapered down as per usual. I was half expecting to see a model 3, but alas I didn't even see another Tesla there. A few locals were intrigued though..usual questions. .What surprised me though was my usage. Drove from Willoughby to Bathurst via Oberon and Bells Line of Road then back via Lithgow/Bells Line of Road and managed to achieve 176Wh/km over the 466km trip, so could have managed to drive all the way there and back in my 100D without charging at Bathurst
Hmmm. maybe Blue Raven would enjoy a run across Bell's Line of Road....
Thanks for the inspiration!

Hmmm. maybe Blue Raven would enjoy a run across Bell's Line of Road....
Thanks for the inspiration!
Highly recommend it...on the way back take the OConnell route, but turn off to Wambool then follow that road through Locksley, Tarana and onto South Bowenfels. Awesome scenery and great winding road...and didn't see another car on the whole road