Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had, before going through the next stage, the beginning of the vin, it was near the end. Searched for 5yj, and there it was. But once I filled in all the details, no trade, no finance, that place maker no longer exists, let alone a full vin. Maybe they don’t like the cut of my jib?

Can someone who registered as a Company tell me what the "Business Authority to Register" is? I have an "ASIC Certificate of Registration of a Company" print out for when I first registered the company which I attached to the "ASIC Certification" section, but am unsure what they mean by the "Business Authority to Register" is.
Any help is much appreciated.

Can someone who registered as a Company tell me what the "Business Authority to Register" is? I have an "ASIC Certificate of Registration of a Company" print out for when I first registered the company which I attached to the "ASIC Certification" section, but am unsure what they mean by the "Business Authority to Register" is.
Any help is much appreciated.

Apparently in QLD it is some number on your rego and in NSW it is your drivers license number. I am in VIC and put na and it let me go past.

Apparently in QLD it is some number on your rego and in NSW it is your drivers license number. I am in VIC and put na and it let me go past.
No, The CRN is the number that the RMS in NSW has allocated to your Company. I have had to keep this on record as you need it every now and again. My CRN is an 8 digit number.
The things I am trying to work out is business related. They want some official documentation to prove the company is legit, but I have no idea what they are referring to the "Business Authority to Register" document is. Maybe it is just the actual registration of the ABR document they want.

Yes this is similar to me in NZ. My account is sitting on waiting for credit check with UDC finance. Even though my finance was approved weeks ago. I spoke to Tesla on the phone and they said not to stress, my delivery agent would cll me when the time comes and get it all tidied up. Still kinda worries me that it might push me down the queue.

I've got the same answer when I contacted them. Also confirmed details for the personalised plate - just need to send them to Tesla when they contact me for delivery.

This is my order page ATM
Screenshot_20190812_215059_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: freshmax
Any of you Aussies been asked for your driver license expiration date?

I just checked mine and the expiration details listed on the website says 31/01/1969
How could a date in the past even be an option? There is no way I put 1969. Mine expires in 2024.
Now there is a message saying changes to your details could delay delivery.

mines the same expiry I don't remember being asked for it
I suspect it's an option that's not been configured properly in the backend

DOB error I spoke to NZ store, they know about it taking 1 day off
supposedly going to be fixed. However I'd all ready used "request a change" to have DOB fixed, mines correct now.

Reactions: CAM3RON
I've got the same answer when I contacted them. Also confirmed details for the personalised plate - just need to send them to Tesla when they contact me for delivery.

This is my order page ATM
View attachment 441238
Awesome. Exactly the same page as mine. Did UDC tell you that you are all approved? I wonder if they are holding it on this screen as a way to “pause” the process and will let it drop past this screen when delivery’s are ready.

Worth noting I believed my confirmation was stuck as once I selected my financing options it didn't display a notification or any acknowledgement - however if I select the last step (Payment method) it indicates

"Next Steps
Your delivery advisor will reach out to you to coordinate your financing."

My loan was approved over a month ago through Pepper.

No VIN on my page either.

Someone just uploaded a pic of this charger in QLD. Whoever installed this needs a talking to. How on earth are two cars supposed to charge in that space, one of which is disabled parking?

The cord isn't long enough and also it would obstruct the walkway when in use?

View attachment 441222

I find that many public destination chargers suffer from poor planning for installation. I would suggest that short cords are generally unhelpful and if attention is not paid to the siting of the charger relative to the rear left vehicle charging port some chargers are simply impossible to use (eg Arkaba Hotel, Adelaide) I wonder why Tesla don't offer better support for business destination charger installation. Barring this I am sure any Tesla owner or TOCA could easily troubleshoot many of the issues before installation if consulted.

"Next Steps
Your delivery advisor will reach out to you to coordinate your financing."
My loan was approved over a month ago through Pepper.
Same here, I think that's fine, just need the delivery advisor to link up with Pepper to confirm finance is approved. I suspect that will happen over the next couple of days.

By the way, do many people actually know who their delivery advisor is? I just reserved and ordered online, so haven't needed to speak with a human yet...