Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from Tesla. And for the rear applique.

EV Appliques

upload_2016-10-28_9-7-38.png

• Funny
Reactions: Steve S and DÆrik
I vote for a heavily discounted Powerwall 2.0. Maybe something along the lines of a $5,499 discount? :) I am happy with anything, but would love to get some of those to go along with a future solar roof. Or maybe a HWPC with installation?

On that thought, what about a solar roof option if people reach a certain milestone. Such as 100 or 200 referrals (cumulative though). Maybe an option to "bank" referrals to get larger prizes. I certainly like the prizes I have received, but don't really need a bunch of jackets, bags, etc. They will make great Christmas presents though! Banking would also be helpful if someone only gains 1 or 2 per referral period, but would like to save them to get something bigger.

Thanks Erik

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
http://ts.la/elsbeth4937 for 1k euros off.

Heavily appreciative of anyone using my referral code, which is: elsbeth4937.

Handing out 25 dollars via Paypal to anyone using this link. Just send me a message on here if you have used it :)
Also open to any questions anyone might have regarding driving electric or the Model S specifically.

Please see the referral rules on the Tesla website as this sort of "payment" is strictly forbidden.

"To be clear, commercializing or otherwise selling referral codes is not appropriate, and we will not honor such codes."
See: Referral Program

http://ts.la/elsbeth4937 for 1k euros off.

Heavily appreciative of anyone using my referral code, which is: elsbeth4937.

Handing out 25 dollars via Paypal to anyone using this link. Just send me a message on here if you have used it :)
Also open to any questions anyone might have regarding driving electric or the Model S specifically.

FYI, what you are offering is against the TOS of the program from Tesla. See here: Referral Program

"
Good Faith
We introduce programs such as these in good faith and expect the same good faith in return. Please note that we may withhold awards where we believe customers are acting in bad faith or otherwise acting contrary to the intent of this program. To be clear, commercializing or otherwise selling referral codes is not appropriate, and we will not honor such codes. We cannot cover every nefarious scenario, nor will we attempt to, but we do promise to be fair and reasonable.
"

Thanks Erik

Reactions: NOLA_Mike
Due to privacy, we don't announce winner's names for the drawings, but they've been done each time.

Legal restrictions in the US on Powerwall. Send me your ideas for level 3 and level 7 in the US.
Another idea for possible referral program prizes would be free or discounted software unlockable upgrades such as the high amperage charger upgrade, full self-driving capability, enhanced autopilot or standard autopilot.

These upgrades would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.