Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Displayed in your My Tesla dashboard.

Interestingly, they reset everything when the new program started yesterday, so no way to see how many referrals one ended up with on the one that just ended AFAIK.

Every time I receive a new referral, I do a screen snapshot. That way I have a dated record. About 2 referral programs ago, my referrals number bounced around a bit & the survey at the end didn't reflect my referral number, so I want to make sure I have backup to get what is due.

Every time I receive a new referral, I do a screen snapshot. That way I have a dated record. About 2 referral programs ago, my referrals number bounced around a bit & the survey at the end didn't reflect my referral number, so I want to make sure I have backup to get what is due.

Yeah, I am new to this and I should have done that. Am I the only one seeing my dashboard reset to 0? :(

Due to privacy, we don't announce winner's names for the drawings, but they've been done each time.

Legal restrictions in the US on Powerwall. Send me your ideas for level 3 and level 7 in the US.

Thanks for chiming in. Here are my thoughts for prizes:
-"Soft" upgrade credit usable for a service contract, extended warranty, enable features like AP or battery capacity
-Lifetime data for our nav unit
-VIP tour of SpaceX or Tesla factory
-Snake version of the HPWC with autoplug
-Credit toward Tesla branded gear or chatskis (which will help us strike up conversations to refer more cars next time)
-Exclusive influencer badge for our car

Thanks for chiming in. Here are my thoughts for prizes:
-"Soft" upgrade credit usable for a service contract, extended warranty, enable features like AP or battery capacity
-Lifetime data for our nav unit
-VIP tour of SpaceX or Tesla factory
-Snake version of the HPWC with autoplug
-Credit toward Tesla branded gear or chatskis (which will help us strike up conversations to refer more cars next time)
-Exclusive influencer badge for our car

I like the idea of a free yearly service.

I believe Tesla has to be careful about getting to close to "paying" people for incentives. The courts in a couple of states ruled the $1000 credit was too close to paying people for selling cars. That probably prevents them from giving people credits to the Tesla store or whatnot.

That's ridiculous. I won a radio contest valued under $1000 and I had to sign a waiver for using my photo and my name for promotional use.

May I suggest a special radio promo prize ... a major award! :cool:

upload_2016-10-22_13-58-43.png

Reactions: Steve S
Status
Not open for further replies.