Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got $11.000 in credits on the first program. Used it on bags, snow chains, stuff for the car and a lot of chademo adapters that I sold online. They told me I could only use $1000 on a new car, but when I was paying for the Founder they told me I could use the rest of the credits to pay for the car! I should have known that before I used it all on chademo adapters.

I could not by t-shirts, jackets or other stuff. I live in Europe / Norway.

And, yes, I also got $3500 credits for the powerwall that they could not deliver in time.
How did you exchange your gifts for tesla credits?

No difference. I think Tesla would never give you cash, just discounts.

I guess it's a language problem.

I'm not saying Tesla would give you cash, of course the won't. They won't give you credits either.

What I'm saying is, why bother Tesla at all by asking them for something they most likely would never do (credits), and instead, you can just sell your stuff to other people for real cash, and then use that cash to buy the Tesla accessories you want? One is nearly impossible, the other pretty easy, the end result is the same.

I received an email from Tesla referral informing me that as of April 11th my Arachnids had been shipped to my Service Center.

Stopped by the Service Center today April 24th and they told me that no wheels have been received and that they have no idea how to match up the wheels with the owner when they arrive. They suggested that I contact Tesla Corporate to figure it out.

Really disappointed at this point. I have emailed Tesla referral for assistance.

I received an email from Tesla referral informing me that as of April 11th my Arachnids had been shipped to my Service Center.

Stopped by the Service Center today April 24th and they told me that no wheels have been received and that they have no idea how to match up the wheels with the owner when they arrive. They suggested that I contact Tesla Corporate to figure it out.

Really disappointed at this point. I have emailed Tesla referral for assistance.

I am in the same boat, wheels without tires. What email did you use?

Ok. Just checked with SC. I had selected the grey arachnids, silver arrived.

Car is grey. What do,you all think, first world problem be happy with what I got, or push for grey and wait more.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.JPG
    IMG_0067.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Bengineer
Ok. Just checked with SC. I had selected the grey arachnids, silver arrived.

Car is grey. What do,you all think, first world problem be happy with what I got, or push for grey and wait more.

The same thing happened to me last Thursday. I emailed the referral department the same day about the issue. I did not hear back from them and originally decided to just install the silver wheels. When I called the SC to schedule the installation they informed me that they were contacted by the referral department and the Grey wheels were being processed (eta 2 to 3 weeks). My SC rep recommended that I wait until the Grey wheels arrive so I can see how they look on the car. Since they are not sending the silver wheels back I will be able to choose which looks best to me.

• Helpful
Reactions: Bengineer
On Saturday, I received the bag from the October program. Today I received a jacket but it looks like it's the thermal jacket from the January program.

Does anyone know if they moved things around and we'll get the October jacket next?

I only got referrals from the round which ended January of this year. I got the jacket from that program today. I haven't seen the bag yet and no more information on the factory tour after the initial e-mail. I won't be able to do the factory tour until after Labor Day anyway.

I only got referrals from the round which ended January of this year. I got the jacket from that program today. I haven't seen the bag yet and no more information on the factory tour after the initial e-mail. I won't be able to do the factory tour until after Labor Day anyway.
I did notice that the packages indicate RP5 for the bag and RP6 for the jacket. Hopefully the RP5 jacket shows up next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.