Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this should be interesting to see who else receives this email... if someone buys a car via good content it should be rewarded as per the program.... I know many cars were sold via my content before the program existed, I would be at the Tesla store and the employees would tell me about all the people coming in mentioning my content... I also pushed through a lot of sales during the program and it's been great, would be sad to see it go!

Reactions: David99
Come to a forum like this and PM someone. Pick someone randomly or preferably pick someone you credit for being helpful to you and others. Watch a YouTube video and if you liked it, found it useful in helping you make a decision to buy, contact the person directly. Messages in direct person to person emails, private messages, Facebook messages, etc. is not considered a broadly distributed channel.

I don't think Tesla is saying you have to know the person intimately. Someone earlier in the thread made a good point, if they wanted to just give $1,000 off, they could just do that from Tesla.com.

If it is forbidden to publish referral codes in broadly distributed channels, then what difference does it make to publish 'PM me to get my referral code' in a broadly distributed channel?

So they don't want to give away 1000$ directly. They want to give it only to those who know Tesla owner. I don't understand....

If it is forbidden to publish referral codes in broadly distributed channels, then what difference does it make to publish 'PM me to get my referral code' in a broadly distributed channel?

So they don't want to give away 1000$ directly. They want to give it only to those who know Tesla owner. I don't understand....

I didn't suggest publishing PM me for a code. I said that someone wanting a code always have the option to ask for one. There is a spectrum here and I think most are saying it shouldn't be one extreme for another. Creating a post or a video for the sole purpose of giving out the code is distasteful but only being able to give out code to direct family and friends is too far in the opposite extreme. I and several others are suggesting and hoping that Tesla recognizes that many of us are simply enthusiasts and evangelists for their products. Folks like Bijon, Kim from Like Tesla, as well as many folks here have been more helpful to me when I was doing my reserch than any of my friends. There is a world of difference between using their codes vs some random person's.

• Love
Reactions: David99
Has anyone received their hard case carry on luggage yet? (Not the leather duffle) From the Oct to Jan round?

Not sure what you are refering to, this is the Oct/Jan program: Referral Program
To show our appreciation, referring owners will be eligible for our Referral Program awards:

10 Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 10 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for them and a guest to attend our next Tesla unveiling event.

7+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 7 or more qualifying referrals will receive an exclusive red Founders Series Powerwall 2, hand signed by Elon Musk, JB Straubel, and Franz von Holzhausen. This limited edition Powerwall is not available to the public.

5+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 5 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for them and a guest to take an extended VIP tour of the Tesla Factory in Fremont, California, including a Q&A with Franz von Holzhausen, Tesla’s Chief Designer.

3+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 3 or more referrals will receive an exclusive thermal Tesla Owners Jacket.

2+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 2 or more qualifying referrals will receive a Tesla carry-on.

Not sure what you are refering to, this is the Oct/Jan program: Referral Program
To show our appreciation, referring owners will be eligible for our Referral Program awards:

10 Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 10 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for them and a guest to attend our next Tesla unveiling event.

7+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 7 or more qualifying referrals will receive an exclusive red Founders Series Powerwall 2, hand signed by Elon Musk, JB Straubel, and Franz von Holzhausen. This limited edition Powerwall is not available to the public.

5+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 5 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for them and a guest to take an extended VIP tour of the Tesla Factory in Fremont, California, including a Q&A with Franz von Holzhausen, Tesla’s Chief Designer.

3+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 3 or more referrals will receive an exclusive thermal Tesla Owners Jacket.

2+ Qualifying Referrals
Those who make 2 or more qualifying referrals will receive a Tesla carry-on.

Yup thats the hard shell carry on. It's not the leather duffle, starting that round.

Here it is

Attachments

• tesla-carry-on.jpg
    tesla-carry-on.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Status
Not open for further replies.