Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit 20 referrals on May 24th. I have asked Tesla if anyone else has hit 20 and I was told that they are compiling that data now and will get back with me.

I did have 7 CX throughout the programs, however they were early enough that I still maxed out. Some of the cancellations re-ordered and took delivery of the second order.

Thanks Erik

Congratulations on the orders and good luck :cool:

Reactions: DÆrik and MP3Mike
IMG_5914.PNG
Anyone with the Arachnid wheels installed. Does your car and app show them?

Mine is at the SC now and i checked my app which displays the 21" Turbines...not the Arachnids.

Edit: i had the 19" stock wheels before in silver

View attachment 229329 Anyone with the Arachnid wheels installed. Does your car and app show them?

Mine is at the SC now and i checked my app which displays the 21" Turbines...not the Arachnids.

Edit: i had the 19" stock wheels before in silver

I don't think the app will show any changes to your tires. I say that because i have white interior but my app shows it as black. It would be great if the SC can somehow update it to reflect the actual look (both interior and exterior) of the car.

Had to cancel live stream. Xiaolei was feeling very ill tonight so we had to call it a early evening. The four of us will either record or attempt a live stream in the van on the way to the airport tomorrow morning.

I have some opinions to add on how the factory is run, as well as a few cool tidbits of tesla factory facts.
Cheers!

I know a lot of people have many referrals. Unfortunately I only have one so far. I am adding in to my house for my partially disabled (and super awesome) son.

Since the solar roof tokens are transferable and a lot of people have posted that they don't want to use them, I would be ecstatic if someone with a solar roof token would pass it along to me! Thanks in advance.

Also, if anyone needs help configuring or has questions regarding a new MS or MX, I'm happy to share my opinions with you (and would then appreciate your using my referral code).

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: FlatSix911
I received an email for the most current referral prize for a Model S for kids. I like how the referrals come available as they take delivery, even though it was last week they took delivery. I haven't received anything for the program ending June 15th yet.

One of my friends just received a similar message saying that as soon as his referral takes delivery he will receive a Model S for kids.

EDIT: My code is coming back as "not valid". Perhaps RadioFlyer's system will take some time to update.

Thanks Erik

Screenshot_20170608-190320.jpg

I received an email for the most current referral prize for a Model S for kids. I like how the referrals come available as they take delivery, even though it was last week they took delivery. I haven't received anything for the program ending June 15th.

View attachment 230446

I got a similar email, but saying that once the order er takes delivery, the prize will ship. I also haven't heard anything about the program ending 15 June.

My OA said the previous referral program was not cumulative, you could only get one item that you qualified for. Anyone have confirmation on that?

This current one from the email seems to be cumulative? Anyone have confirmation on that?

Also, is there any restriction on getting two identical items from different program phases? I currently have enough referrals from the last one and current one for a powerwall 2 from each (as long as no one cancels).

Do the arachnid wheels come with tires and TPMS? Seems pretty worthless except for selling on ebay if only the rims since the "free" item would require buying $1000 worth of stuff to make it usable. And i'm guessing there will be a glut on ebay if they don't come with tires.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I received an email for the most current referral prize for a Model S for kids. I like how the referrals come available as they take delivery, even though it was last week they took delivery. I haven't received anything for the program ending June 15th yet.

One of my friends just received a similar message saying that as soon as his referral takes delivery he will receive a Model S for kids.

EDIT: My code is coming back as "not valid". Perhaps RadioFlyer's system will take some time to update.

Thanks Erik

View attachment 230446
Very nice! That's a good change to the program, now if I could round up some referrals ...

Reading the terms - what would you think a referral order placed on 3/30 and delivered in mid may would qualify you for? The way I read the terms I think it qualify for both the previous phase and the current phase awards. After contacting tesla they told me it would only qualify for the previous phase. They said only referrals made after may 19th qualify for both phases. Doesn't seem right to me, based on the published terms.

I was really hoping to get the kids tesla. Looks like it won't happe

Reading the terms - what would you think a referral order placed on 3/30 and delivered in mid may would qualify you for? The way I read the terms I think it qualify for both the previous phase and the current phase awards. After contacting tesla they told me it would only qualify for the previous phase. They said only referrals made after may 19th qualify for both phases. Doesn't seem right to me, based on the published terms.

I was really hoping to get the kids tesla. Looks like it won't happe
They changed the rules mid program, they can do what they want ... at least you had a referral before the cut off so you qualify for both programs. I missed out on the cut off, wish they would have given us more notice but oh well ...

Actually I think the problem might lie with the Radio Flyer link. Last time they had a special link with select options and the founders license plate. I guess I will send them a quick email.

Thanks Erik

I am having the same problem. I got the radio flyer link, but the code is "invalid". (I referred myself :p )

Let me know how to fix it. My daughter is about to outgrow the thing!

I am having the same problem. I got the radio flyer link, but the code is "invalid". (I referred myself :p )

Let me know how to fix it. My daughter is about to outgrow the thing!

Ok, I haven't heard back from Tesla yet but did some digging on my own.

Here is the link in their email: tesla.radioflyer.com/build.html

I went through my history and found the link from the last Model S for kids: radioflyer.com/tesla-referral.html

I used the link I used for the last Model S for kids and my code worked there. So give that link a shot.

FYI, Pearl White Model S for kids is now available! It wasn't available when I got my first one.

Thanks Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.