Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WEEEE, Got the phone call yesterday, and picked them up today. So finally got my Arachnid's! Man are they lite!!!

Though it took so long I ended up having to get new tires anyways. Don't need 3 sets of rims. Anyone here interested in buying them? What are they "worth"?
Worth what you can get for them. I'd sell the turbines and keep the Arachnids. To most people they are just another set of fancy rims, but to anyone who knows Tesla... they know what they represent.

My WH/mile dropped a lot when I put the Arachnids on from 21" Turbines.... Maybe not to 19" Aero levels (I do love the Aero wheels, under appreciated in my opinion)...
This time of the year, I can hit ~225 wh/mile at 75mph on freeway no ac, about 250/mile with AC. Look slike you have a P85+, what are you seeing? I also worry about 21's and being flat prone, and how fast they wear out.

I wish I could find some aftermarket 19 inch wheels that were aerodynamic. Finding the original Tesla ones are like hen's teeth. I think the new 19" slipstream wheels are somewhat more aerodynamic than the original 19" wheels, but the aerodynamic wheels are better still.

This whole thread is pretty much people posting their referral codes because the mods have deemed this as the one "dumping ground" where it's allowed. You're going to be pretty busy if you insist on trying to insult every future post of the sort.
Not gonna lie I've done it before on this thread too however I didn't join just to dump it.

Also a "annoying" button would make it way less effort :)

Did anyone else notice the new FAQ section on the referral program? On your My Tesla page, click the "Full details here". Scroll down past the current program and you will see the following. It says it is up to date as of July 18th. So I assume it was just added.

Thanks Erik

View attachment 236507

View attachment 236509 View attachment 236510 View attachment 236511 View attachment 236512

The FAQ section is apparently not present in all countries. Just checked today here in Luxembourg. I did also not get any email for the referral program ending on the 15th of June 2017 for which I had 2 referrals. Instead I did get the redemption code for the Mini Tesla from the current referral program. Did anyone here already get an email for the solar roof (2 referrals)? What is surprising to me is that for the current referral program it seems that one does not get the price for the highest referral number at the end of the program but also all other prices for the lesser referral numbers. Was it always like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.