Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very nice bag, I have a video coming out tomorrow that goes over it (YouTube link in signature).

Looks like it's not super Tesla labeled and thus something you'd actually use in traveling through an airport.
It's actually quite branded down to the interior fabric, zipper pulls, extra interior bags (large, medium, small). But tastefully and looks great!

Here's more photos.

20170824_201701.jpg
20170824_201709.jpg
20170824_201717.jpg
20170824_201742.jpg
20170824_201746.jpg
20170824_201749.jpg
20170824_201803.jpg

What's the most amount of referrals that any of you have gotten, or the most you have heard of? Just wondering if Tesla is actually going to have to pony up a "free" Roadster to anyone. Also wonder if Tesla is going to send a 1099 for the discounted value of the Roadster, or for the "free" Roadster that one might be able to get.

What's the most amount of referrals that any of you have gotten, or the most you have heard of? Just wondering if Tesla is actually going to have to pony up a "free" Roadster to anyone. Also wonder if Tesla is going to send a 1099 for the discounted value of the Roadster, or for the "free" Roadster that one might be able to get.

Considering you need 50 referrals to get the free roadster, that's somewhere between $4mill and $6mil of gross revenue to Tesla for helping them sell their cars*. It amounts roughly a 2% commission/finders fee. I'm sure many people will accumulate 50 referrals over the next 8 quarters to get the free roadster. I'm also sure the tax situation will surprise a lot of people.

* Although it could be argued that a large percentage of those buyers would have bought a Tesla without the referral program. Nonetheless, it still leverages every current owner to help promote the cars and the company without paying for any traditional advertising. So Tesla sees value in rewarding that.

RF did a bad photoshop job then. Did they give you a ship date? Mine shipping next week probably will not have it since they didn't have them in stock to take a real photo apparently.
No, no shipping info. I didn't get the battery upgrade email either. So it looks like you either get battery upgrade or new fascia.

In addition to 2 months delivery, they also make these changes without telling poeple at time of order, exactly like how Tesla does business. What if I wanted the old nosecone to match an old S (not that I have one)?

• Funny
Reactions: Nerdy_Engineer
Well this sucks :-( Have been waiting for my order code. I don't have a refresh and excited that Geno & Vinny's model S would match my cars nosecone style :-(
I'm sure there will be some who are interested in a swap. I would prefer the new fascia but the one I already received is the old style. I'm supposed to get another one next week with the upgraded battery but I don't know if it will be the old style or new fascia.

Status
Not open for further replies.