Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 0% cancellation rate since...strange. Maybe its because I also have 0 orders?

Divide by zero error.

I have 3 delivered, 1 on order and 3 cancellations. Two of those cancellations were just moving the order to a new car so those are also 2 of my delivered referrals. So perhaps they are switching the referral codes when the customer makes a change to their order.

Just got a notification that my FedEx package has been delivered and five minutes later I got a thank you message from my mom for her anniversary gift (they are at my place...I am out of town).

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 11.50.14 AM.png

):

Bad Ass! I just got my arachnid email! And with the front fascia coming from radio flyer, this day is turning out to be amazing!

It's too bad that here in Texas, we are about to transition into a dystopian hellscape of flood destruction... but hey! With arachnids and a new radio flyer, I have to think I'll be able to trade someone on this forum for food and a ferry ride from the soon to be 2017 san marcos supercharger/royal caribbean departure terminal ...

Also, if I have to watch Ted Cruz on a local news station one more minute, I'm going to drive straight into the eye of this hurricane with my tesla because I seriously can't take it.

Correct, Tesla is substituting the 22" turbines for the Arachnids on the Model X currently.
I would insist on the forged Arachnids ... other Model X owners have reported no issues.
No worries, at first I did ask for the 22" turbines for our X and they kept saying now. Now that I'm actually getting an S they pull this on me. I'm still quite happy though! My wife will get those gorgeous looking wheels and I'll just have to find myself something nice, or wait for another referral period. I think they'll stop this pretty soon though.

Reactions: DÆrik
Got the email for the arachnids (yay!) and I selected my service center for delivery. Are you supposed to get a confirmation email or anything? I did it on mobile so just want to make sure it worked.

No email confirmation. After you hit submit you should have seen a screen saying something along the lines of that you for your selection and the referral program email.

Thanks Erik

• Informative
Reactions: Mokuzai
No email confirmation. After you hit submit you should have seen a screen saying something along the lines of that you for your selection and the referral program email.

Thanks! And damn you're so quick. The email came while I was driving...took a screenshot as soon as I got where I was going, logged into TMC and there was your post!

Oh well, arachnids coming and got to attend a cool Tesla event in Malibu tonight. Good times!

Malibu Tesla Event.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.