Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep doing what you are doing. It's hard to tell what would happen with any one person.

I had one guy contact me, and I spent well over two hours on the phone with him over two days going over all the different options and differences between models, etc. He was very, very, Tesla obsessed, and really, really wanted one, but had no idea where to start. I diligently answered all his questions, hoping he'd use my referral code when it came time to buy one.

The next day he went on a test drive and wrote me back "We went for a test drive last night. We weren't impressed, thanks for your time".

P.S. If you don't get two more referrals, I have a set of Arachnids rims+tires for sale. ;)

Just keep doing what you are doing. It's hard to tell what would happen with any one person.

I had one guy contact me, and I spent well over two hours on the phone with him over two days going over all the different options and differences between models, etc. He was very, very, Tesla obsessed, and really, really wanted one, but had no idea where to start. I diligently answered all his questions, hoping he'd use my referral code when it came time to buy one.

The next day he went on a test drive and wrote me back "We went for a test drive last night. We weren't impressed, thanks for your time".

P.S. If you don't get two more referrals, I have a set of Arachnids rims+tires for sale. ;)

Agree 100%. After my 1st referral to a family friend I obsessed about how to get to 3.

Through doing just like what you are doing - helping educate, giving test drives (especially since CT won't let tesla), answering questions, etc I now have 3 referrals and am working on a 4th to secure a powerwall which excites me more than the wheels.

You can also setup a YouTube channel or yet another tesla inventory search site and include your referral in there :)

For my referrals, I invested quite a bit of time with a few of the individuals. They didn't know much about the car, how leases work or just wanted to know if they were getting a good deal or what to look out for. I enjoy helping people out. Sometimes my deal threads and all the PM's I get is a little overwhelming and I don't have time to answer them all. I'm sure if I spent more time, I could drum up more referrals for myself, but I don't do it for referrals. I simply love the Tesla community.

For others, it was just the right place at the right time on a crazy price adjusted vehicle and I directed them through my OA to snatch it up and they used my referral. Others have their own code or have a friends they want to use, which I don't mind. You win some, you lose some.

I've maxed out our two accounts, one at 4 and the other at 5 and while I could have kept going on to secret levels, I decided it was better to share the love and give those that that used my code a referral back off the referrals I kept getting. Some I knew had little kids and they'd love to get the Radio Flyer as a toy to play with.

MX owner can opt to receive the 22" wheels for the X
Still want to help out. IF I opt for that route I will sell my 20s and then donate the money. Let me know if anyone needs a referral! You will save $1000 and get free supercharging and a charity will get a lot of money. Either donating to texas and florida if it gets bad (hopefully not!)
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Don TLR and JPUConn
Hello!
Andreas from Sweden here.

I just got 5 ordered referrals.
No one is delivered. It takes long time to Sweden.
About end november- early december if you order today.

I have read different about when secret level is unlocked.
Is all 5 needed to be delivered?
Or is just Tesla needed to activate the level manual?
If all have to be delivered there is no chance to get 5 more before 31/12.

Thanks and sorry for some bad writing.

Hello!
Andreas from Sweden here.

I just got 5 ordered referrals.
No one is delivered. It takes long time to Sweden.
About end november- early december if you order today.

I have read different about when secret level is unlocked.
Is all 5 needed to be delivered?
Or is just Tesla needed to activate the level manual?
If all have to be delivered there is no chance to get 5 more before 31/12.

Thanks and sorry for some bad writing.
You don't need to have all five delivered before unlocking the secret level but there can be a delay from when you get 5 referrals until you see the secret level unlocked.

Thank you!
Delay, 1 day, 1 week??
For many of us, it was several weeks before level 1 was unlocked. I think they were still setting up the secret level program so everyone was "stuck" and nobody made it to the secret level during that time. Now that the secret level program is active, I have no idea how long the delay is but I would think that it would only be a matter of days or weeks vs. the weeks/months that we waited for secret level 1.

Level 2 was unlocked after a much shorter period. I don't think anyone has seen level 3 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.