Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 244970

120 days after receiving the wrong rims (silver instead of Grey) look what finally arrived at my SC. I'm scheduled to have them installed on Tuesday September 5th. BTW these are from the referral program that ended on October 15th 2016. They include staggered Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires and tire pressure sensors. I am glad I waited for the right color and appreciate those on the forum that encouraged me to have faith that Tesla will eventually come through. I will post pictures once the tires have been mounted.

I've decides to just pickup the wheels and wait until May 2018 to mount them. The weather in the northeast has been pretty cool and I have a feeling that "Winter is Coming" sooner than we think. It sucks that I missed the entire summer but I'll have something to look forward to next year. To be honest I'm more excited about getting the PowerWall. I'm hoping they stick to the schedule and it can be installed this fall.

Has anyone been contact Solar City yet regarding their install?

If anyone needs a referral code, feel free to use mine here: My referral code
You'll probably have better luck distributing your referral code by getting known for helpful posts - you're competing against thousands of people here, all with referral codes -- and many are actively helping new members.

Get involved. Be part of the community. :)

Reactions: K-MTG
Has anyone received their Powerwalls from the last few programs? Tesla had said summer delivery and I have had no word from them. I have 3 coming and am wondering if they will ever be delivered.

I had won a couple in the 2015 programs, but after over a year of nothing I just took a discount on my next car instead.

At this point, I would really like to get a Powerwall and I know they are selling them locally.

I've posted a lot, and could be mistaken for having been helpful at times. I've only had one referral from TMC, but then I haven't really spread my code around, either.
Maybe those of us who are banned from referrals for being in the great Commonweath of Virginia should have a rotating pool of other users' referral codes, but, then, we aren't even supposed to have codes in sigs around here anyway, so, never mind... :D

Received my 2nd referral order yesterday and am very excited to be working on my 3rd for the wheels. Seems like they are a huge jump from the first two rewards...

If there is anyone in my area (Vancouver BC) that is considering a model S or X I would be happy to meet you with my X and go through the good, the bad, and the great, as well as answer any questions you may have in person.

Private message me if you're interested!

Mike

Has anyone else had 3+ referrals in the current program and not had any communication regarding the solar roof or arachnid wheels? My second and third were delivered in June and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm seeing some people are getting the emails already! Also, has anyone heard about the Semi announcement? my 4th and 5th referrals are both ordered (past cancellation week) but I don't think they will have the cars by time the semi event is. What's the policy on that? Thanks!

I have sent an email to Tesla Referral in order to get some clarification on the last referral program:

"I can see in MyTesla that for the past referral program which ended on June 15th I had 2 referrals delivered (see below). I can read from the relevant referral page that those who make 2 or more referrals will receive a rolling Tesla carry-on.

Am I supposed to receive this carry-on? I did not receive any email concerning this award so far."

This is the answer I received from Tesla:

"Since your most recent referred orders were all placed after May 19th, they all fall into our current Referral Program. To that end, you currency qualify for the Radio Flyer Model S for Kids, the Solar Roof token, and the Arachnid Wheel Set. You should have received emails about each of these items over the last few months."

I thought that due to the overlap of the 2 programs one would qualify for the prices of the 2 referrals? Anyone in a similar situation?

• Helpful
Reactions: Reekdog
Since your most recent referred orders were all placed after May 19th, they all fall into our current Referral Program.
I thought that due to the overlap of the 2 programs one would qualify for the prices of the 2 referrals? Anyone in a similar situation?
If you had referrals before May 19th then they would count for both programs. Since yours all came after May 19th, they only count for the current program.

Reactions: DÆrik
Last week one of the VPs of my company reached out to me asking about purchasing a Model X... Like most of us on this forum I am a bit obsessed with all things Tesla so I was able to guide him and he did in fact order a Model x yesterday.

This gives me 1 referral... when looking at the referral program i found that I only need 3 to get the Arachnid wheels (which I am also obsessed with) As much as I continually rave about my car and the benefits of Tesla ownership to anyone that will listen I just don't know that many people that shop in this price point.

I have seen on the forum people talking about getting 5+ referrals and I am wondering how they are doing this... Do they have a huge circle of friends that fit the demographic or is there something people are doing to hustle for these referrals.

I NEED 2 more ... I don't want 2 more, I NEED 2 more...

A few days ago when I dropped my car off for service there was a couple there for a test drive so I started talking to them and they asked me a lot of questions about ownership. I spoke to them for about 20 minutes giving my usual Tesla testimonial and left them my referral code in hopes that they get tired of waiting for the Model 3 they have on order and pull the trigger on a new 75D. I even texted the guy the next day to see how his test drive went.

So apart from having a huge supply of pretty well of friends and stalking people at the service center, I wanted to find out if there is anyone who has been successful at getting multiple referrals that would be willing to share their best practices. I know we cannot post referral codes on the Forum and I have even seen people post referral codes on Craigslist (which seems like an odd route) but PLEASE PLEASE tell me what I can do to get to the magical 3 referrals i need for my beloved Arachnid wheels.

Any advice, ideas or best practices would be greatly appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.