Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be nice if people looking for a code would click on the profile of somebody that either helped them out or posted something that helped them make their decision (providing they didn't come to this forum for the first time only to get a code). Unfortunately not many people know about the profile setting and fewer would know to look there if they needed one.

If they did I'm sure users like @K-MTG wouldn't have many codes left to hand out. ;)

K-MTG.... if you are talking about fudge i have about 20 pounds or various flavors vacuum packed in my freezer....

If you are asking about referrals I have 3 so i have achieved my original goal of getting my arachnids (if they ever get the the SC) but to know there is a very valuable powerwall sitting there just out of reach... and 1 day to go!!!

if i had been home this morning I would have had a fighting chance at getting another one but that is the way it goes... I could also argue that if i had plugged into the plane's wifi i would have seen it also but i opted to take what could amount to a very expensive nap... ROFL

Oh well.... easy come easy go...

K-MTG.... if you are talking about fudge i have about 20 pounds or various flavors vacuum packed in my freezer....

If you are asking about referrals I have 3 so i have achieved my original goal of getting my arachnids (if they ever get the the SC) but to know there is a very valuable powerwall sitting there just out of reach... and 1 day to go!!!

if i had been home this morning I would have had a fighting chance at getting another one but that is the way it goes... I could also argue that if i had plugged into the plane's wifi i would have seen it also but i opted to take what could amount to a very expensive nap... ROFL

I'm quite certain you'll have another chance to get them in the next referral program but crossing my fingers for you!

Oh well.... easy come easy go...

It has become much much harder to get referrals. Two years ago ...I got 3 without doing much at all. Just had the link in my YouTube description. Over the last program...I only got one referral so one referral in 2017.

Currently, I have two cancellations and one referral.

In response to Mokuzai...

here is my take... I started the thread "referral Best Practices" because I see people racking up referrals so easily... from that thread there have been at least 10 people that got referrals like this monrning's...But i did learn a lot and have used some of those practices.

I have spent hours and hours helping people with their decisions and answering questions, I have taken people for test drives, and answered a million questions and in some instances those people either didn't buy (yet) or used a "friends" code...the people at the Las Vegas service center are probably sick of me.. LOL

On one other occasion I had a referral fall into my lap with no effort at all on my part so I figure it all balances out in the end. MTG like the rest of us is always available to add some commentary and to answer questions so he deserves everything he gets... he has 4000+ posts so i would imagine he is pretty active...

So for me... I keep helping people in support of the cars I love and if i get lucky on an occasion... good for me... if I work hard with someone and they don't pull the trigger, it is what it is...

it all works out in the end... a powerwall would be great but if Arachnids are all i get then i think I am doing pretty darn good...

thanks

i am sure the new program will have some opportunities but a powerwall is not going to be for the first one so it is likely going to take another 3-4 to get that opportunity again... at that point my wife may divorce me LOL

that being said Las vegas is opening a second service center!!

LOL

1 more day!!!

anyone want to take pity on me LOL

When do you get contact about the referral bonus? A friend used our referral code. We can see that they ordered on the 24th. Will we get contacted about the bonus when they take delivery or sooner?

Only after delivery. It will likely then take another 2-4 weeks to receive the selection email from the Referral Program. And then up to another month to receive the order email for the mini-Tesla or you get put on the delivery list for the black HPWC (looking like delivery now in March 2018 at the earliest).

your app will show the progress but you will not "get" the prize until they take delivery... about 10 day to 2 weeks after they take delivery you will get an email to claim your prize... the amount of time the prize takes is kind of a crap shoot if they have them in stock... wall charges that were ship in January now say march...

hummm interesting idea but tonight i have to work late... tomorrow i could but that is also the 31st...also out in Oak Brook area

I missed a great opportunity this weekend... LV Motor Speedway was doing an event called laps for charity... for $35 you can do 3 or 4 laps on the track in your own car... it would have been fun to show people what the "+" in my P85+ is all about... plus i could have had a few corvettes for lunch (0-60 anyway) ...i thought it was next weekend but i was wrong... would have been interesting...

LV Motor Speedway was doing an event called laps for charity

That sounds like tons of fun...checked out the website as it might be worth driving out this weekend. The site says:

NASCAR fans and car enthusiasts will have the opportunity to drive their personal vehicle around the 1.5-mile superspeedway at speeds up to 75 miles per hour (behind a pace car), to benefit local children's charities.

Have you done this before? Do they give you enough lead time to full throttle 0-60 before you catch the pace car? Too bad it's happening too late for the current referral phase.

Only after delivery. It will likely then take another 2-4 weeks to receive the selection email from the Referral Program. And then up to another month to receive the order email for the mini-Tesla or you get put on the delivery list for the black HPWC (looking like delivery now in March 2018 at the earliest).
Thanks. Since all my kids are now 16 or older I think will be waiting for the HPWC.

I am sure we will but hate the idea of going from needing a 4th referral (Powerwall) back to looking for a 1st referral...

Wednesday afternoon, 20 degrees, windy as heck in an outdoor mall in Chicago...(which makes ZERO sense to me) so my chances or a referral today are either slim or none...

I am hopeful that this next program will be as good or better than the last... the first referral i earned a couple programs back got me zero!! other than one entry into a drawing for a new model S... if my one entry upon thousands and thousands had been chosen it would have been awesome but it was not to be....

Status
Not open for further replies.