Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you own all 3 houses? Just curious because everyone thus far has been told you have to own the house to have it installed there.

Two are vacation homes / rentals and the third is my office condo. I own all three. None have solar so I want the Powerwall to serve as backup power for outages. Especially my Colorado properties, having backup power is nice so that the furnace still runs during an outage.

Here is my update: I am currently qualified for 3 Power walls. Spoke to a rep on powerwall and said i can take $5500 credit for 2 of the 3 as one of them I must take and cannot get a credit. Was told i can apply it to anything tesla and the credits are valid for 1 year from the end of the program round ( weird). So i accepted and she said i need to use 5500 by february/march. I said i planned to order a Tesla 3 so she said i should go and confirm it.

So i confirmed it and the tesla 3 deliver rep calls me. I mention the credit, he has no clue about it.

Now i'm trying to figure out how to get this credit as I will not accept delivery without out. Otherwise I would have waited for the standard battery.

Such an unorganized cluster.

Yeah make sure you get this sorted out before showing up for delivery. They assured me it would work out, show up to pick up the car and upon research they determined it could only be applied at Tesla Energy (probably because they have no clue/system/organization around the credit currently)..

Had anyone had a referral prize Powerwall 2 actually installed yet?

I've had the survey done and plans submitted to the town for approval. Note: You will be required to pay a permitting fee and fill out a W9 :( for the value of the "gift" before installation. Install should be in the next few weeks.

Do you own all 3 houses? Just curious because everyone thus far has been told you have to own the house to have it installed there.

Thanks Erik

Good to know, I will be having more installed in other properties!

• Helpful
Reactions: Kbra
Time to hang out at the local showroom ;P

that is where I will be all day Saturday... maybe i should bring some cheesecakes LOL

I've wasted enough of my free time hanging out at showrooms like a salesman trying to pitch my code....the youtubers have totally destroyed the Referral program :mad: we spend all of our time talking to people and they just post a video and tell people to use their link! Now there are 10+ people getting free roadsters with 55+ referrals.....

• Informative
Reactions: CBPfromTN
oh yes I am sure... the referral program has worked well for Tesla... but getting one this week means a powerwall... getting one next week could be another wall charger.... the value of the prizes are night and day...

In the meantime 46 more referrals to go!!! LOL

oh yes I am sure... the referral program has worked well for Tesla... but getting one this week means a powerwall... getting one next week could be another wall charger.... the value of the prizes are night and day...

In the meantime 46 more referrals to go!!! LOL

Not too far ahead of you, only have 6 right now, but told myself if I get 20 referrals I'll order the roadster :)

there are rumors abound that free supercharging might be limited to a year only or 1K in supercharging "credit" with the next referral program... if that is so someone should advertise that and see what happens to sales this upcoming last week....

Could be a good angle for Saturday at the showroom LOL...

Now it is just a question of Cheesecake or homemade fudge?

ROFL

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
there are rumors abound that free supercharging might be limited to a year only or 1K in supercharging "credit" with the next referral program... if that is so someone should advertise that and see what happens to sales this upcoming last week....

Could be a good angle for Saturday at the showroom LOL...

Now it is just a question of Cheesecake or homemade fudge?

ROFL

Why not both, you need to appeal to a wider audience.

Could be a good angle for Saturday at the showroom LOL... Now it is just a question of Cheesecake or homemade fudge?
ROFL
2014 P85+ Pearl White with Tan... every option but the 3rd row...
1995 Polar Silver Porsche 911 Carrera... the only ICE car worth having
Interesting speculation ... can you share if your source is internal to Tesla? BTW, nice choice for the only ICE car worth owning ... :cool:
InkedIMG_4699_LI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.