Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so a clarifying question.. if i have 3 now in this program... the next one i get the person will get the $500 discount since it says the first one after 2/1 but after that I only have one more to give through April 30th..;; so because they carry over I will be able to get the powerwall (Yeah) but am limited to 2 additional referrals?

This is all I see...
Screenshot_20180201-082635.png

Yep. The new $500 credit for your first person to use your referral is going to really hurt the big referrers like many of the YouTubers. Buyers are going to look for referral links from “the little people” that haven’t referred anyone yet that still show the $500 credit included. Great move on Tesla’s part if you ask me.
I just got off the phone with Tesla with a clarification on eligibility to give the $500 credit.
The $500 credit is not limited to owners who had no prior referrals. Everyone gets to give the $500 credit starting today on their next referral, however if you already have 5 or more delivered referrals, you are not eligible to receive any awards other than those stated in secret levels (Roadster discount...)

I just got off the phone with Tesla with a clarification on eligibility to give the $500 credit.
The $500 credit is not limited to owners who had no prior referrals. Everyone gets to give the $500 credit starting today on their next referral, however if you already have 5 or more delivered referrals, you are not eligible to receive any awards other than those stated in secret levels (Roadster discount...)
That was my understanding, too. Thanks for posting :).

• Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
but if i go to the site with my referral, it says i get free supercharging and a zero dollar credit. i have 3 referrals alreayd. so the website is saying the opposite of the what you got ont he phone.
Is it possible someone already used your code earlier this morning and it just hasn't shown up yet? I've checked several referral codes (with and without previous referrals) and they all have the $500 credit mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.