Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Plan B,

Your referral code (and the other first time codes that I have checked since early morning today) does not show $500 credit towards service center. I thought the program was ending today, but it looks like it ended yesterday.

It say's that it ends today.

Model S and Model X: Free Unlimited Supercharging
Owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with the purchase of a new Model S or Model X. In addition to unlimited Supercharging, the first friend each owner refers between February 1 and April 30 will also receive a $500 credit toward service or vehicle accessories. After April 30, this credit will no longer be available.

Referral Code with $500 credit needed! I'm buying a new X75D today. Does anyone still have the link they can send me? You can private message me the link. Thank you in advance!
PMd you earlier today let me know if I need to resend
Referral Code with $500 credit needed! I'm buying a new X75D today. Does anyone still have the link they can send me? You can private message me the link. Thank you in advance!

Per the website description at Referral Program, only the $500 service credit is no longer part of the referral program. Free supercharging remains part of the referral:

"Owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with the purchase of a new Model S or Model X. In addition to unlimited Supercharging, the first friend each owner refers between February 1 and April 30 will also receive a $500 credit toward service or vehicle accessories. After April 30, this credit will no longer be available."

Per the website description at Referral Program, only the $500 service credit is no longer part of the referral program. Free supercharging remains part of the referral:

"Owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with the purchase of a new Model S or Model X. In addition to unlimited Supercharging, the first friend each owner refers between February 1 and April 30 will also receive a $500 credit toward service or vehicle accessories. After April 30, this credit will no longer be available."
That's what I had assumed, and seen according to Electreck. I was only confused due to wording in an email sent by a Tesla showroom employee.

Well if anyone needs a referral link before the Free Lifetime Supercharging promotion expires April 30, 2018, please use mine and feel free to contact me with purchase decisions for S or X as I have one of each.

My link is: Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty -- or just the code azita3140

And private message me when you use it, as I will gladly gift you the free order link for the black Tesla wall charger (or kids Tesla) as I have no need for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.