Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, those of us who don't have any available referral code please post here!

Seriously people, put it in your TMC profile (where it belongs) and if someone finds your advice helpful they should have no problem looking it up.
It's in mine. And I second that people should try to pick a code from someone who they feel has given them helpful advice.

Somehow I dropped off it, though it shows my code is still in the system. My counter (28) is still correct (both in app & Tesla acct online). I wonder how many other people aren't showing up.

You show up at number 45. Remember that it is the first name that shows in the column at not the link. This because Tesla does not allow to list links ;)

EDIT: Add ?all=yes at the end of the URL and you can see everyone (not just the one with 5 and above). We don't have everyone yet, but 11470 links registered so far :)

You show up at number 45. Remember that it is the first name that shows in the column at not the link. This because Tesla does not allow to list links ;)

EDIT: Add ?all=yes at the end of the URL and you can see everyone (not just the one with 5 and above). We don't have everyone yet, but 11470 links registered so far :)
Not on my screen :). No biggie, I still could figure out where I stood (not that I'm competitive or anything).

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.25.42 AM.png

It's in mine. And I second that people should try to pick a code from someone who they feel has given them helpful advice.

Agree!

I tell people I know exactly the same, if they feel I have helped them use mine ;-) and in case they do not know anybody, please try to find one that supports a charity... in the Netherlands we have the e-rally that supports justdiggit....

Reactions: bonnie
Another question: I know several people in Norway and the Netherlands that have 50% or more progress... and the app shows 100% but... going into the rewards section it states: you can order with 10% discount..... In my case I have 57 refs (55 delivered) and.... also that 10%..

Did anybody get any confirmation about the Roadster percentage? I would like to know how to proceed from here.... Do I have to make the reservation at 10% and the rest will be added later? Do I have to wait? Locally I am not able to get info.

Another question: I know several people in Norway and the Netherlands that have 50% or more progress... and the app shows 100% but... going into the rewards section it states: you can order with 10% discount..... In my case I have 57 refs (55 delivered) and.... also that 10%..

Did anybody get any confirmation about the Roadster percentage? I would like to know how to proceed from here.... Do I have to make the reservation at 10% and the rest will be added later? Do I have to wait? Locally I am not able to get info.
My assumption (meaning I don't know this for a fact) is that as long as you can keep earning 2% discount for each referral, there is no need to make a reservation -- because how much would you put down? Founders is full price. If you put down the remainder today, then they could conceivably owe you money back each time you get another referral.

I'll send an email and find out. :)

Can the folks who have a referral code for Tesla model s for kids user it for the black signature wall connector? I believe as per the new referral program it is one of the two. If yes, I would be interested in buying - PM me if you have one available

If you know someone who is buying a Model S or X and uses my general referral code, I’ll give you either one free. Your choice. I got one left before i hit that third referral.

Status
Not open for further replies.