Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alignment, I suppose. Or a very fancy $75 tire rotation. Tires, or do they count as Parts?
Extra air pump kits, since they will work on any car. (Pick some up for holiday gift season... It's Tesla Branded!)
Touch-up paint... Ah but that's another Accessory.

I've left the SC with CHAdeMO adapters, but they all got shipped to referrers or donation destinations.

The credit is good thru December, so save some in case another Upgrade is announced. You heard about this X that's coming out, right? :) Could be more trickle-down tech coming for the S, for a price...

Thanks for the ideas!

Alignment: Included in the pre-paid service plan (at least for now)
Tire rotation: Tesla told me they won't touch my wheels since I have non-standard tires on them (Hankooks).
Air Pump: I already bought one. I guess another couldn't hurt for the g/f's car
Touch Up: Already planning on that, but that's just $20!
Chademo: Already on my list, or maybe a backup UMC.

Or maybe I'll "leave it 'on account', Pat" for future upgrade opportunities.

I don't yet have access to the Telsa app (waiting for March to put a deposit down!) but could someone screenshot the leader board? I'm curious how things have progressed with a month to go and no limit now on the number of referrals, how high can one get to?

Thanks

Alas. It's denied to the Apple corps.
(But we do get charging update notifications!)

Wot

Works for me on iOS (Leaderboard button top right)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443572681.531142.jpg

i can not find the leader board for Tesla sales on my Apple phone- how do you see that info- please help

- - - Updated - - -

wow someone has sold 27 and another outside us sold 37 WOW

- - - Updated - - -

edward is top in US and he has 27 now- great job

- - - Updated - - -

well Edward is now at 27 not 23 and someone else has sold 37 out side the US- that is wonderful.... GO TESLA

Is the referral program ending after Oct 31. Is there a chance for an extension. I read that the referral was a way to ramp up demand for S while the X was being finalized. I'm planning to get an S in 1Q 2016 and hoping the referral stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.