Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of those lucky few who should have received a guaranteed invite to Model 3.
So far the only email I have received is the same as what every Model S owner received. Basically saying that there will be a lucky draw of winners.

So my Q -
Has anyone who won the referral tickets received a guaranteed invite/registration so far?

I've emailed Tesla many times about this, but they are ignoring my emails ... so I'm turning to community for answers :-/. Boo Tesla for ignoring me.

Cross posting from the Model S subforum ..

I'm one of those lucky few who should have received a guaranteed invite to Model 3. This is through the referral program in Q42014.

So far the only email I have received is the same as what every Model S owner received. Basically saying that there will be a lucky draw of winners.

So my Q -
Has anyone who won the referral tickets received a guaranteed invite/registration so far?

I've emailed Tesla many times about this, but they are ignoring my emails ... so I'm turning to community for answers :-/. Boo Tesla for ignoring me.

I'm one of those lucky few who should have received a guaranteed invite to Model 3.

So my Q -

I tried sending you a message through the Conversation tab, but it looks like you might have it set to off on your end. Send me some contact info and I'll see if I can get it to the right person. "Sir Guacamolaf" is probably not how Tesla knows you. :)

Hmm .. I'm a new member .. let me see if I can figure out personal messages stuff here on this fancy computer stuff. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 8.28.24 AM.png

Cross posting from the Model S subforum ..

I'm one of those lucky few who should have received a guaranteed invite to Model 3. This is through the referral program in Q42014.

So my Q -

Why would you have a guaranteed invite instead of the lottery. I missed something.

Why would you have a guaranteed invite instead of the lottery. I missed something.

In the Q42015 referral program, if you sold > 5 cars, you'd be invited to the Model 3 invite. At least thats what Tesla promised. I sold way more than 5, and later received an email saying "Hey you've secured a spot, we will get in touch later" .. except .. they never followed up with specifics.

Anyway, I'm hoping a confirmed invite shows up soon.

In the Q42015 referral program, if you sold > 5 cars, you'd be invited to the Model 3 invite. At least thats what Tesla promised. I sold way more than 5, and later received an email saying "Hey you've secured a spot, we will get in touch later" .. except .. they never followed up with specifics.

Anyway, I'm hoping a confirmed invite shows up soon.

I know Reeler also got a referral invite. My impression reading his was to plan (flights, hotels, etc) based on LAX being the nearest airport....and that was it. Beyond that, we know from the owner email yesterday that the event doors will open at 7pm for 8:30pm start, in Los Angeles. (Hawthorne facility?) I would expect they would send the final email with all information you seek to ALL attendees - which will be known after they choose the lottery winners tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.