Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too late now since I already set the rules, but if/when there is another referral round, I'll randomize the selection of the referral links so everyone has an equal chance of being selected to get the two referrals. If for instance we can generate 2 referrals every 4 days, that means that we'll only get to the next eight people in the thread.

Might be biased, but perhaps any preference to those who have used your paying website? as a way to say thanks? just shooting the breeze here...no offense to any.

Might be biased, but perhaps any preference to those who have used your paying website? as a way to say thanks? just shooting the breeze here...no offense to any.

Definitely... but during the next referral round. Like I said above, since I already posted the "rules" on Sunday, I don't want to go back and change them now, that would just cause more grief. I hadn't really given it much thought, just something that popped into my head on Sunday and I posted it.

Reactions: rcsting and Bgarret
MODS: Please do not merge this thread with the other referral threads. I was running a separate program to post individual referrals on https://ev-cpo.com and was keeping track of people who wanted to be included. Now that you've merged that thread into the mega-referral thread, I now no longer have record of who originally posted in my thread to be included. If you have an issue with this, please let's discuss it. Thank you.

Sorry folks, I don't know why my original thread was merged into the general referral thread, but now it's gone, so let's try again and hope it doesn't get merged. Since essentially all records of that thread are lost, I will revise the rules slightly, as I mentioned in the other now merged thread. The only difference is that I will take all referral links posted in this thread and randomly select one each time the previous person gets two referrals. I will use Random.org to generate random Post# numbers in this thread. If that post has a referral link, that's next. If not, I'll select again.

Here's my original post describing the program:

During the last Tesla Referral program, once I maxed out at 3 referrals, I replaced my referral link (which doesn't work once someone reaches the max limit of referrals) on EV-CPO.com with a link to the Randomized Tesla Referral Links page so buyers could still get the discount and a random owner could get the referral.

This time I'd like to do something a little different. Now that I have maxed out on 5 referrals in the latest referral program, I will be taking referral links posted in this thread (in RANDOM order) and posting one link at a time on EV-CPO.com , until that user receives TWO referrals and the Tesla weekender bag and two entries to win the P90DL Model X.

Based on the Honor System, once that owner receives two referrals they will post to this thread and I'll move the referral link down to the next randomly selected person on the list.

Depending on how it goes, I may put a time-limit for each referral link (say 4 days per link or something like that).

I'm not doing this to compete with the Randomized referral page, which is a great idea, but rather, I'd like to keep track of just how many referrals/sales past 5 that EV-CPO generates for Tesla. Yes, I do realize that we don't know for sure that EV-CPO generated both referrals for each owner, but at least it's something.

If you ALREADY have two or more referrals, please do not post your link here. The idea is to spread referrals out to those who might not get any.

Status
Not open for further replies.